SportsWrath

Plaxico,an issue

Lughead

What point are you making...? These guys aren't "high paid". The mother fuckers that sign their checks are "high paid". These guys are in the league 5 years at most for some...sum up your entire career and earnings in 5 years and see if you're "bitchy" when you're getting hurt, the team is inflexible when it comes to personal matters, and you aren't getting the ball as much as you should...and umm, Plax had a touchdown catch, so apparently, when it's most important, he got some separation, eh...?

storm, when your whole existence is about being contrary, you lose credibility and just argue for the sake of argument.

It doesn't take a giant leap of the imagination to think that Plax is not happy with the organization and he is dogging it on some plays out there. He's definitely not giving it his all and like was said, Hixon is hungry. I would much rather have a hungry player like Hixon giving max effort than a player with a bad attitude only playing hard when he wants to.

Right now he's hurting the team more than he's helping. I say give Hixon more reps next time Plaxico shows a lack of effort. He's healthy, he's getting paid to work out there, and he needs to get with the team concept. Everyone else seems to be in line except Plaxico. If he can assimilate, then alright, give him an attaboy and let him get after it, but I can see this turning into an issue.

storm, when your whole existence is about being contrary, you lose credibility and just argue for the sake of argument.

I think Storm really believes in his point. I think he feels that Plax, because he is such a great receiver, should not be accountable to the rest of the team like the other players. In fact, nobody should have to answer to authority if they really don't want to. And if you have to "take your kid to school" (or you're really hungover and want to sleep in), it's really ok for you to not show up to work, ignore your employer's phone calls and you yourself not extending the courtesy of a phone call for your employer.

It's a me-first attitude and sense of entitlement that plagues the current 25 and under crowd, and it's the result of poor parenting if you ask me. These kids have never had a good spanking from daddy to align their attitudes correctly.

I think Storm really believes in his point. I think he feels that Plax, because he is such a great receiver, should not be accountable to the rest of the team like the other players. In fact, nobody should have to answer to authority if they really don't want to. And if you have to "take your kid to school" (or you're really hungover and want to sleep in), it's really ok for you to not show up to work, ignore your employer's phone calls and you yourself not extending the courtesy of a phone call for your employer.

It's a me-first attitude and sense of entitlement that plagues the current 25 and under crowd, and it's the result of poor parenting if you ask me. These kids have never had a good spanking from daddy to align their attitudes correctly.

:clap::clap:

aren't you on your honeymoon?

Thanks for remembering, blu, I am back from St. Maarten, as of late Saturday night. Had to deal with Hurricane Omar and it really put a damper on it, but all in all, I have never seen a more beautiful place than "the friendly island". The Mrs. and I plan to take another trip next year to make up for this one. The resort got hit pretty badly and we just couldn't enjoy the water activities or much of anything after the hurricane, as the entire island was in clean up mode.

Contrary to who? You?

Because I know most people don't see our BEST WR as an "issue."

The NFL is about playing football, not getting punished for breaking stupid rules. That's just old fashioned and out of touch, like I've said a million times.

Contrary to who? You?

Because I know most people don't see our BEST WR as an "issue."

The NFL is about playing football, not getting punished for breaking stupid rules. That's just old fashioned and out of touch, like I've said a million times.

first of all, you don't know my position on plax because you didn't read correctly. secondly, if you think rules in a team a team environment are OLD FASHIONED, you are just D-U-M. but i don't think you are, i just don't think you believe half the things you say.

I agree. As long as dad, or even mom show who's boss, it can go a long way. You've seen my son on here post a few times, and he's even thrown out a few curse words. I dont encourage them to have potty mouths, I just dont hide them from whats out there. I told him when and where its appropriate and he's a good kid. He just gets a kick outta me lettin him get on here and drop an F bomb every now and then. My kids are teenagers, but I have whooped thier butts enough when they were younger that they know not to disrespect dad or mom.

I agree. As long as dad, or even mom show who's boss, it can go a long way. You've seen my son on here post a few times, and he's even thrown out a few curse words. I dont encourage them to have potty mouths, I just dont hide them from whats out there. I told him when and where its appropriate and he's a good kid. He just gets a kick outta me lettin him get on here and drop an F bomb every now and then. My kids are teenagers, but I have whooped thier butts enough when they were younger that they know not to disrespect dad or mom.

Listen Bigblue, despite our differences, I am going to give you some free advice. Although the Rules of Conduct are somewhat vague, profanity appears to be prohibited. If you are encouraging others to engage in this conduct, an argument could be made that they are acting as your agent, making you vicariously liable for their conduct. I just don't want to see my favorite poster penalized for a violation of the Rules of Conduct. ;)

Listen Bigblue, despite our differences, I am going to give you some free advice. Although the Rules of Conduct are somewhat vague, profanity appears to be prohibited. If you are encouraging others to engage in this conduct, an argument could be made that they are acting as your agent, making you vicariously liable for their conduct. I just don't want to see my favorite poster penalized for a violation of the Rules of Conduct. ;)

Right the fuck on, Thanks alot man, that was fuckin cool.

Don't you ever speak of me like that again you dick fuck. I will fucking come there and kick your fucking ass if you ever, EVER talk about my parents. You pile of fucking shit. I not only know more than you will EVER know in your life, despite you being old, but I never personally attacked anyone here, and that's what you're doing. My father is three times the man you will ever be, suck a dick you fat fuck.

You don't know who I am, don't speak as if you do.

first of all, you don't know my position on plax because you didn't read correctly. secondly, if you think rules in a team a team environment are OLD FASHIONED, you are just D-U-M. but i don't think you are, i just don't think you believe half the things you say.

No, I would just rather have a 6 5 wide receiver who is twice the player skill and size-wise as Domenik Hixon. A guy that has been playing at a top level his entire career. Not a guy that has looked good in 4 preseason games and 1 regular season game. It makes no sense to me at all. Why do people want to hate our starting wide receiver so much? Do you want our team to be worse? Should we get rid of him now in the middle of the season so when the next Monday BEFORE A BYE WEEK next season comes along, everyone will be at practice?

This is the modern NFL, players are going to complain, miss practices, and um, complain. I never said rules in a team environment are old fashioned. I might have implied the Giants organization and management is old fashioned, but rules are great. It's the nonsensical suspending of Burress the day after a win before a bye week when he even said he had to miss for personal reasons. Oh well, he didn't call. Fine the fucker. Don't detriment your team ON THE FIELD when it counts.

1. How does that relate to what he said at all?

2. He's not talking about disrespecting mom and dad. He's relating a football player's actions and my defending of them in the light of the modern NFL. He's an idiot. You don't agree with him. You're smarter than that.

This is what he did:

Ad Hominem

Person A makes claim X.

Person B makes an attack on person A.

Therefore A's claim is false.

and also:

Red Herring

Topic A is under discussion.

Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).

Topic A is abandoned.

2. He's not talking about disrespecting mom and dad. He's relating a football player's actions and my defending of them in the light of the modern NFL. He's an idiot. You don't agree with him. You're smarter than that.

This is what he did:

Ad Hominem

Person A makes claim X.

and also:

Red Herring

Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).

Topic A is abandoned.

If im smarter than that, you just made me dumber with that Topic A, Topic B stuff. :unsure::P

Maybe I didnt understand him then, my bad.

Nope. Hence the :P emoticon. I dont give two shits if I understand it. You on the other hand keep following me around. How flattering.

let's not get ahead of ourselves...when you respond in every thread, the dog might argue that "following" you in unavoidable...but, for purposes of not digressing things, we shall discontinue the direction of this conversation at once...

let's not get ahead of ourselves...when you respond in every thread, the dog might argue that "following" you in unavoidable...but, for purposes of not digressing things, we shall discontinue the direction of this conversation at once...

Awww gee, thanks, how sweet of you. :)

Don't you ever speak of me like that again you dick fuck.

I didn't speak of you directly, dumbass. I made a very general statement, one that I was criticizing Plaxico with. But dick fuck? That's a new one on me. Tourette's?

I will fucking come there and kick your fucking ass if you ever, EVER talk about my parents.

1. No you won't. And if you did you would get your ass shot. Don't make personal threats over the internet. It's pretty lame and no one will ever take you seriously.

2. I never spoke of your parents. Again, I was speaking generally and not of you and your upbringing, which I know nothing about and don't care to know, either. You happen to be completely wrong about Plaxico, though, among other things.

You pile of fucking shit. I not only know more than you will EVER know in your life, despite you being old, but I never personally attacked anyone here, and that's what you're doing. My father is three times the man you will ever be, suck a dick you fat fuck.

1. I doubt you know more than me on a lot of subjects, but I wouldn't assume either way, as you do. But when I was a snot-nosed brat teenager like you probably are, I thought I knew a lot, too, so I'll cut you some slack. By the way, I'm 32, which is only old to people that are still too young and dumb to not know very much about the world.

2. I don't care who your father is, and you don't know me so there is no way you can make such a statement. The possibility does exist, however.

3. I will not suck a dick. I am married to beautiful woman. I have no desire to do such a thing, never have, and never will. Not sure why you would want straight men to perform such acts. Kind of disturbing.

4. I'm 5'10" and 190 and I'm in the army, and I stay in shape, because that is what I am supposed to do to be a good sergeant.

You don't know who I am, don't speak as if you do.

What I do know is that you take things too personally and jump to conclusions. Fact is, most of us "old fogies" think that there is a problem with your generation not thinking they have to be accountable to anything, and lack of parenting is the cause. I'm not speaking of you personally when I say this. I'm sure you're a fine young man. :rolleyes:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

This is what he did:

Ad Hominem

Person A makes claim X.

and also:

Red Herring

Topic A is abandoned.

My argument was neither a Red Herring or an Ad Hominem attack. You took it as such, too fucking bad. As my argument was relevant with concerns to Plaxico, because he has not shown accountability or respect to his employer twice in a span of a couple of weeks. Nice try.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

LOL......Office space

If im smarter than that, you just made me dumber with that Topic A, Topic B stuff. :unsure::P

Maybe I didnt understand him then, my bad.

Just wanted to show you how poor of a job Allstar did "arguing" his point....