SportsWrath

the steroids witch hunt accusation thread

Herc

Manny Remirez was on the juice,but now is off of it(notice how thinner he looks???) :P

Notice how he continues to put up some of the best numbers in the league?

David Eckstein. I tell you, he has that juiced type of frame doesn't he? :TU:

I am very serious with Derek Jeter.

The media created man that is Derek Jeter, who was as clutch as A-Rod in the 2005 post-season, is definitely juicing somethings.

Mickey Mantle, we all know who that guy is, was the only baseball player to hit an opposite field upper-deck home run in Yankee stadium. One would expect someone like A-Rod or Manny Ramirez to stamp his name next to the great Mickey... but no.

It's Derek Jeter.

This problem can be solved by mathematics.

(Derek Jeter) + (is taking Ster) = - (Roids) + X

Solve this for x.

X = (Derek Jeter is taking Steriods)

i can see how you guys would think im on roids due to my bulging muscles and the mass destruction my flexing has caused such as the roman ruins, the grand canyon, and the tsunami; however I will not tolerate unsubstantiated rumors about non-baseball players, particularly myself. if this continues i will not hestitate to make california an island

i can see how you guys would think im on roids due to my bulging muscles and the mass destruction my flexing has caused such as the roman ruins, the grand canyon, and the tsunami; however I will not tolerate unsubstantiated rumors about non-baseball players, particularly myself. if this continues i will not hestitate to make california an island

I thought you were on roids due to your unnaturally small testicals. :confused: