SportsWrath

I can't believe the negativity around here right now....

boohyah

What was the problem that caused the need to go to the ER? How old is this child and how long has the problem with his health been present? I really hope that whatever it is will be corrected. Since I have 6 grandchildren that I love beyond belief, I understand how much affection and concern a relative will have for a child. This event proves that you are a superb person. We can disagree on politics but this situation is one where we are duplicate people.

He's autistic. But that's a spectrum and everyone has their own idea as to what autism is. My sister has been doing her own research and following every lead... I swear she knows more about the subject than doctors out there... she suspected her child got some form of seizure.. not really bad.. but bad enough. SHe's been trying to see a neurlogist for weeks.. and FINALLY she saw one.. who wouldn't even let my sister talk about the kid... and she finally agreed to recommed an EEG... except we have to wait 2 fucking weeks till they call us to let us know when we can bring the child for EEG.. I don't understnad the fucking mind set.

So the child had a 3 minute long seizure yesterday.. and we decided to take him to Beth Israel hospital.. sure enough they admitted him and they're doing the 24 hr EEG as we speak.

This is probably the biggest reason not to get to negative. The O played very well but Eli just made bad throws and sometimes at the worst times. Really take away 2 INT, the Plax bomb and Toomer, and it's a 21 point difference the Giants make it very close. Unfortunately the D could stop anything even when the Cleveland O kept trying to stop drives.

I stand by what I said by blaming Gilbride.. that fucking pass (the one returned for a TD) should've never been thrown.. not when we were running the ball down their throats and they coudln't stop us... we should've kept running the ball till we got into that end zone.. it would've been a 6 point game..

He's autistic. But that's a spectrum and everyone has their own idea as to what autism is. My sister has been doing her own research and following every lead... I swear she knows more about the subject than doctors out there... she suspected her child got some form of seizure.. not really bad.. but bad enough. SHe's been trying to see a neurlogist for weeks.. and FINALLY she saw one.. who wouldn't even let my sister talk about the kid... and she finally agreed to recommed an EEG... except we have to wait 2 fucking weeks till they call us to let us know when we can bring the child for EEG.. I don't understnad the fucking mind set.

So the child had a 3 minute long seizure yesterday.. and we decided to take him to Beth Israel hospital.. sure enough they admitted him and they're doing the 24 hr EEG as we speak.

Sorry to hear this Nas. A lot of people suspect this has a lot to do with all of these early multi shot vaccinations. There is a place on the Island that is a big research center for this. I will get back to you.

Giants 62

49ers 3

Thinking the exact same thing maybe the Browns loss was something thats gonna piss us off the rest of the year and end up being a blessing in diguise we do play better with our backs against the wall, or maybe we were all on cloud nine after the super bowl and didn't realize that their are some holes still on this team. If their is one knock on Reese it is that he doesn't test the free agent market he did draft well (Smith,Boss,Ross?) but at least Acorsi went out and got key free agents AP,Plex,Madison, i just wish we tried to get a corner with Samuel,D.Hall even Leigh Bodden whos a very underatted corner, believe me i was high on Ross and thought he would be a pro bowler this year, he looks bad this year Moss torched him in game one, even Cinncys recievers torched him and Braylon just made him look like the worst corner in the NFL.

Sorry to hear this Nas. A lot of people suspect this has a lot to do with all of these early multi shot vaccinations. There is a place on the Island that is a big research center for this. I will get back to you.

That's what my sister suspects.. she said after his 3rd shot, he got sick.. and it was down hill from there.

Thinking the exact same thing maybe the Browns loss was something thats gonna piss us off the rest of the year and end up being a blessing in diguise we do play better with our backs against the wall, or maybe we were all on cloud nine after the super bowl and didn't realize that their are some holes still on this team. If their is one knock on Reese it is that he doesn't test the free agent market he did draft well (Smith,Boss,Ross?) but at least Acorsi went out and got key free agents AP,Plex,Madison, i just wish we tried to get a corner with Samuel,D.Hall even Leigh Bodden whos a very underatted corner, believe me i was high on Ross and thought he would be a pro bowler this year, he looks bad this year Moss torched him in game one, even Cinncys recievers torched him and Braylon just made him look like the worst corner in the NFL.

I agree but let me add that there are going to be more bad losses this year. We cannot go on and expect that we are going to win every game. This is what pisses me off with some fans. It was a loss, a horrible one but maybe the team had to be brought back to reality. The Giants are a good team and a top 5 team in the league. They will be fine. There is going to be blood on Sunday. My only worry right now is the linebacker position.

That's what my sister suspects.. she said after his 3rd shot, he got sick.. and it was down hill from there.

Both of my girls were way behind as I refused to allow that multi shot shit. I let them give them the singles or doubles...widely spaced apart in terms of the months in between each shot. The doctors thought I was crazy...but fuck them....they don't have to live with the consequences. I have a friend whose son suffers from Aspergers (a mild form of autism) and she believes that the innoculations played a big role.

After a few days to think about it, here is my take on the Browns game:

Giants came out flat against a playoff caliber (10-6 in 2007, remember) team that was fighting to turn their season around. My spidey sense was telling me the Browns game would be tougher than it looked on paper. But I'll admit, I was thinking along the lines of the Bengals game, and not that Monday Night Bellyflop.

People can forget TO - Braylon Edwards is the best WR in the league, period.

We'll bounce back - but the Giants will get pantsed by the 49ers if they come out with same lack of intensity.

What about D'Qwell Jackson??

I don't know anything about him, just wanted to try and say that name with a straight face. Didn't work. What if he has a brother whos name starts with a NY instead of a Q?

Nyqwell Jackson :P