SportsWrath

The sky is falling thread.

Sephiroth

Aaron Ross freaking terrible, our secondary was a big concern last year and i wish we put more emphasis on it in the offseason, yeah they played "well" in the playoffs but our pass rush covered up the flaws in the secondary can't tell me everybody wasn't holding their breath every time Romo threw downfield in the divisional playoff. Ok we draft Kenny Phillips who looks like the next coming of Roy Williams (not the good one) in Dallas. Should of given Atlanta 82 draft picks for D. Hall. Our front four was beat cause our secondary could not get them off the field, instead letting a very average Cleveland team get 55 play drives. Need a corner we our fucked screwed bent over backwards any which way, now we have to stop Williams and T.O in Dallas don't care whos throwing them the ball we made a average QB like Derek Anderson look like Joe Montana last night.

We should get Will Allen back from Miami for our first and second round picks this draft, he is WAYYY better then Ross or Phillips or even that shit Webster.

Aaron Ross freaking terrible, our secondary was a big concern last year and i wish we put more emphasis on it in the offseason, yeah they played "well" in the playoffs but our pass rush covered up the flaws in the secondary can't tell me everybody wasn't holding their breath every time Romo threw downfield in the divisional playoff. Ok we draft Kenny Phillips who looks like the next coming of Roy Williams (not the good one) in Dallas. Should of given Atlanta 82 draft picks for D. Hall. Our front four was beat cause our secondary could not get them off the field, instead letting a very average Cleveland team get 55 play drives. Need a corner we our fucked screwed bent over backwards any which way, now we have to stop Williams and T.O in Dallas don't care whos throwing them the ball we made a average QB like Derek Anderson look like Joe Montana last night.

Ross had a bad game and now he's terrible? And how much more emphasis should we have put into the secondary? Didn't we use the first 2 rounds to draft a safety and a CB?

Let's not panic here.. the Browns were desperate and we made a couple of bad plays that turned the game upside down. As I'd pointed out before.. we we running the ball down their throats when we were down 13 or 14.. picking up 8 yards here and 6 yards there.. then We fucking pass... which was intercepted and returned for a TD... so instead of being down 6, we were down 21... that was the play that killed us.