SportsWrath

I HATE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

Lubeck

Now I have to spend time with my family instead.... <_<

Yeah, I find out all kinds of things when the Giants dont play on Sunday. I really freaked out when this kid walked into the living room and asked me to get him a sandwich. I said, "who do you think I am, your Dad?"

Turns out I am. :o

I think everyone hates MNF...when their teams playing it...it seems like the games have been starting earlier and earlier each year on Monday, though, so I guess that's good...I remember being in grade school and high school and I'd wake up Tuesday morning to go to school, I'd wake up at like 6 in the morning, run into my pops room and ask him if the Giants won because the bastard always made me go to bed at the start of the second half....

I remember the Dallas game that Matt Bryant(almost had this one blocked from my mind...because I consider Bryant an excellent kicker now) booted the ball out of bounds after we had just pulled ahead or tied it up(can't remember) and Dallas took the ball down the field and won the game...my dad made me go to bed when the Giants were coming back down big and I wake up in the morning to see the comeback was in vain because of the dreaded squib kick....

It sucks because I have to be up at 3am for work so I will have fallen asleep before the game is over.

What on earth do you do that you have to up at 3 am? I hope you like your job and you're getting paid handsomely for whatever it is you do... else.. Help you.. help you. :D

I think everyone hates MNF...when their teams playing it...it seems like the games have been starting earlier and earlier each year on Monday, though, so I guess that's good...I remember being in grade school and high school and I'd wake up Tuesday morning to go to school, I'd wake up at like 6 in the morning, run into my pops room and ask him if the Giants won because the bastard always made me go to bed at the start of the second half....

I remember the Dallas game that Matt Bryant(almost had this one blocked from my mind...because I consider Bryant an excellent kicker now) booted the ball out of bounds after we had just pulled ahead or tied it up(can't remember) and Dallas took the ball down the field and won the game...my dad made me go to bed when the Giants were coming back down big and I wake up in the morning to see the comeback was in vain because of the dreaded squib kick....

I like MNF so long as it's not the Giants playing.. I hate waiting for our game but I'd rather watch football on Monday night than anything else.

The fucking squib kick.

Oh god the horror! I remember fatboy Parcells with a shit eating grin on his face. I can see it clearly in my head...ughhhhh.

I'm front desk manager at a gym....I'm there at 4:30am and we open at 5am.

Well I hope you like your job and I hope they're paying you well for having to wake up that early. Otherwise, I suggest you update your resume :D

Oh god the horror! I remember fatboy Parcells with a shit eating grin on his face. I can see it clearly in my head...ughhhhh.

I was at that game... i remember just sitting there... i think i was one of the last people to leave the stadium.... Fucking Quincy carter too.... ugh is right