SportsWrath

One Step Closer

Lubeck

Should I contact base legal and have a JAG officer contact you since you are accusing me of stalking you? As you know an accusation like that would mean a criminal case against me, so either I go and contact a JAG officer on wednesday and get the process started, or you drop the crap.

And Nem will know that the Marine Corps is pretty sensitive about legal cases against their Marines, and he knows that the JAG officer will be contacting him as well.

Wait, did you stalk me when you were in the marines? In any case, how would a JAG officer contact me, where exactly would you get information about me?

Wait, did you stalk me when you were in the marines? In any case, how would a JAG officer contact me, where exactly would you get information about me?

Your IP address is logged by the website, NEM is the administrator of the website. The JAG officer only needs a subpoena to get the IP address then from the IP address it can be determined what ISP you use, with the subpoena the ISP is legally forced to give the JAG officer your contact information.

Do you want me to contact a JAG officer, or are you going to drop this garbage? You've already threatened once to bring this to court, and I don't play around with my security clearance, so I'll gladly beat you to the punch, or you can call the JAG officer yourself and file the complaint.

I'm not in the mood for your stupid games, if you want an arch nemesis then stick to Mickeef, don't go fabricating bull shit just to try and start fights esspecially when the bull shit involves my losing my security clearance.

You don't know what you are talking about. I have over a terabyte of storage on my PC and another laptop. Just because you download low quality MP3's and movies at 640x800 resolution doesn't mean I do. I'm streaming an NFl game right now at 700k a second.

Guess what with faster internet speeds websites will stream higher quality content which requires faster speeds and large over all files, it's how websites that stream media compete with each other. When I got my first computer the best streaming media you could get came in at 12kbps, which killed my pathetic 48.8k connection, now I have over 300 times the bandwidth (15 mbps) and sites offer up to 2 mbps streams.

You people are like bill gates when he said no one would ever need more than 512 K of ram

You would have to download 1Gb every 3 hours. Video games don't transfer textures, impossible to do, and streaming isn't going to get you anywhere near that unless that is the only way you watch TV. Even then a typical high resolution XviD movie is about 1.5Gb so you could get 166 movies. I admit that I pirate many movies and some games but the last time I checked my biggest month was about 100Gb. Also streaming that you stated is 700 kilo bits (kbps), which is only 87 kilo bytes (Kbps) or 313 200Kb an hour. So at 313Mb an hour you could get there but again if you do maybe you need to go outside or get a hobby or job.

You would have to download 1Gb every 3 hours. Video games don't transfer textures, impossible to do, and streaming isn't going to get you anywhere near that unless that is the only way you watch TV. Even then a typical high resolution XviD movie is about 1.5Gb so you could get 166 movies. I admit that I pirate many movies and some games but the last time I checked my biggest month was about 100Gb. Also streaming that you stated is 700 kilo bits (kbps), which is only 87 kilo bytes (Kbps) or 313 200Kb an hour. So at 313Mb an hour you could get there but again if you do maybe you need to go outside or get a hobby or job.

Actually some do, for instance MMO's everytime you download a patch that changes a texture (more often than you think) has to transfer that texture file.

as for the streaming game, its a 3 hour long game and im now watching the cowboys vs. the cardinals, no different than you watching TV,

Now if I choose to stream a movie with netflix or blockbuster you've got even larger streams.

Your IP address is logged by the website, NEM is the administrator of the website. The JAG officer only needs a subpoena to get the IP address then from the IP address it can be determined what ISP you use, with the subpoena the ISP is legally forced to give the JAG officer your contact information.

Do you want me to contact a JAG officer, or are you going to drop this garbage? You've already threatened once to bring this to court, and I don't play around with my security clearance, so I'll gladly beat you to the punch, or you can call the JAG officer yourself and file the complaint.

I'm not in the mood for your stupid games, if you want an arch nemesis then stick to Mickeef, don't go fabricating bull shit just to try and start fights esspecially when the bull shit involves my losing my security clearance.

This sounds a lot more like youre threatening me with the US Marine Corps? Why and how would you get a subpoena against me for a charge you would file against yourself? What does this even have to do with the JAG corps except that you bring it up? And you have no claim against me.

As long as you understand that a subpoena to get someone's personal information obtained under false circumstances will land you into serious trouble. There are special laws for people who pretend to have a charge/claim in order to get confidential online information about another to then embarrass and intimidate them.

It sounds more like you have some sort of controlling personality and your real aim is to try to harass me further. The mods here are now on notice and this could quite probably drag them into something unfortunate as well.

As far as i know you delved into my personal information at a time when you claimed you were in college; how that involves the Marine Corps eludes me.

This sounds a lot more like youre threatening me with the US Marine Corps? Why and how would you get a subpoena against me for a charge you would file against yourself? What does this even have to do with the JAG corps except that you bring it up? And you have no claim against me.

As long as you understand that a subpoena to get someone's personal information obtained under false circumstances will land you into serious trouble. There are special laws for people who pretend to have a charge/claim in order to get confidential online information about another to then embarrass and intimidate them.

It sounds more like you have some sort of controlling personality and your real aim is to try to harass me further. The mods here are now on notice and this could quite probably drag them into something unfortunate as well.

As far as i know you delved into my personal information at a time when you claimed you were in college; how that involves the Marine Corps eludes me.

Like I said I'm willing to beat you to the punch, I know I didn't do anything so if you keep this garbage up we can stop the stupid posting and just take it to court to proove my innocense, then the federal government can do with you what it wants.

Actually some do, for instance MMO's everytime you download a patch that changes a texture (more often than you think) has to transfer that texture file.

as for the streaming game, its a 3 hour long game and im now watching the cowboys vs. the cardinals, no different than you watching TV,

Now if I choose to stream a movie with netflix or blockbuster you've got even larger streams.

WOW has had about 16 patches since it was released so there aren't that many times it's needed. Again even at good XviD quality a 2 hour movie is never more than 2 CDs (1.4Gb). The fact is that Comcast is willing to ban people who download more than 250Gb per month and lose that customer because it's an abuse of their network. It's such a small minority that is over taxing their system that they have to take steps like this. It's like going and getting free samples at a grocery store and complaining when they stop you from taking more than one or if you keep going back every few minutes for just one. The few ruin it for the many and if I was a Comcast customer I would be happy that they remove abusers so I can get better speeds. I use my computer way too much and I don't see how I could use 250Gb a month and I watch a pirated movie every other day.

WOW has had about 16 patches since it was released so there aren't that many times it's needed. Again even at good XviD quality a 2 hour movie is never more than 2 CDs (1.4Gb). The fact is that Comcast is willing to ban people who download more than 250Gb per month and lose that customer because it's an abuse of their network. It's such a small minority that is over taxing their system that they have to take steps like this. It's like going and getting free samples at a grocery store and complaining when they stop you from taking more than one or if you keep going back every few minutes for just one. The few ruin it for the many and if I was a Comcast customer I would be happy that they remove abusers so I can get better speeds. I use my computer way too much and I don't see how I could use 250Gb a month and I watch a pirated movie every other day.

I don't know about you, but I don't just play WoW...

Remember the quote by Bill Gates about not needing more than 512 k of ram? It is also applicable here, you may be happy with your 250 gb cap today, but as technology improves and files get larger that cap will seem much smaller, that is ultimately the point.