SportsWrath

TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE !!

Martin

Guest Nutty Sack
Recently we've getting a lot of complaints about spammers (you can probably figure out who), so we are taking the necessary measures to avoid that problem. What does starting 4 threads on the same topic accomplish that one thread cannot? Thank you for understanding.

Money I know you are of higher intelect than this. This "spamming allegation" should be left to posters who abuse a subject through attacking ones opinion with gutter talk because they have no other way to respond. I for one feel the Giants biggest need and weakness is in the middle of the defensive line .NFL Football is won in the trenches,controlling the guys on the other side of the line of scrimmage.Our season fell apart last year because of this. When I see people advocating signing the Lavars and Keyshawns of the world I am going to respond with my opinion that it is more important to address our real weakness. Many others on this board feel that way also. If people call that spamming and complain, well I think they have another agenda on their minds.

Despite the abuse the Fab Four takes on this forum, you will never and I mean never hear a complaint from any one of us. My God what is this sixth grade !! If you don't like our opinion then I would suggest not responding to it. Very simple.

Guest Floyd The Barber

even the teenagers who make up the moderating body dont seem to get it...

threads are made by uninformed children...threads like how awesome it would be sign another canerous WR, when our real weakness is the middle of the defensive line...but nothing has been done to address this problem...and if you counter the thread by bringing up the true weakness its considered spam...

i got an idea, lets start a thread about Eli's total yardage for the season ending 2005, or the number of TD's he threw...

these are riveting facts that will help this team improve for 2006...

i agree with nutty and floyd on this issue !

I for one was not starting trouble or what would be

called spaming! I rarely did that on Giants.com

all though there were times that pissing people off was comical.

I just think that as nutty said we see weakness's that need to be

addressed and as hard core giants fans we would like to see

results and for some people like to complaining. no problem !

The gossip is that next week we may hear something about the DT signing!

hopefully this is true. But if someone doesnt like my thread they should do as

I do and not respond. Will this website turn into another Giants.com ???

I hope not because there are very good posters on this board that make

it enjoyable. But if it does than oH well !! I will find another board .

Thats simple too !!!

Money I know you are of higher intelect than this. This "spamming allegation" should be left to posters who abuse a subject through attacking ones opinion with gutter talk because they have no other way to respond. I for one feel the Giants biggest need and weakness is in the middle of the defensive line .NFL Football is won in the trenches,controlling the guys on the other side of the line of scrimmage.Our season fell apart last year because of this. When I see people advocating signing the Lavars and Keyshawns of the world I am going to respond with my opinion that it is more important to address our real weakness. Many others on this board feel that way also. If people call that spamming and complain, well I think they have another agenda on their minds.

Despite the abuse the Fab Four takes on this forum, you will never and I mean never hear a complaint from any one of us. My God what is this sixth grade !! If you don't like our opinion then I would suggest not responding to it. Very simple.

I understand that you wish to express your opinion, and I understand that Martin wishes to express his opinion as well. And I am not trying to get in the way of that. My point is that is the 4th thread Martin has started on this exact topic. Your friends are guilty of similar behavior. All I'm asking .... and this applies to everyone .... is that posters do not start multiple threads on the same topic. It saturates discussion and causes some people (not Fabe 4 members) to file complaints about spamming. One thread will suffice. Again, I'm not trying to reduce discussion or silence opinions; I'm trying to keep those discussions organized. In other words, I don't want this site to become like Giants.com.

Guest Nutty Sack
I understand that you wish to express your opinion, and I understand that Martin wishes to express his opinion as well. And I am not trying to get in the way of that. My point is that is the 4th thread Martin has started on this exact topic. Your friends are guilty of similar behavior. All I'm asking .... and this applies to everyone .... is that posters do not start multiple threads on the same topic. It saturates discussion and causes some people (not Fabe 4 members) to file complaints about spamming. One thread will suffice. Again, I'm not trying to reduce discussion or silence opinions; I'm trying to keep those discussions organized. In other words, I don't want this site to become like Giants.com.

And thank goodness it's not like Giant.com........it's entertaining even when the subject matter may stray a bit.....let people release their emotions, there's really no harm done.We're all having fun while rooting for our Giants !!