SportsWrath

Enough about Plaxico, Romo, Dallas' offense

Allstarjim

Please, let's talk about this game coming up in front of a nationally televised audience on MNF. It sucks that we have to listen to Mr. Hyberbole himself, Ron Jaworski all night. I actually don't mind Kornheiser, sometimes he actually can make some good points/observations. But the MNF football crew has sucked overall for a long time.

Anyways, we should talk about the game coming up and our chance to go 5-0! I'm wondering if the Browns are finally going to make the switch to Quinn this weekend.

I really hope they start Quinn. He'll leave the stadium with a career-ending case of the nerves and be plagued by nightmares of ferocious linemen coming for him, never stopping...

That said, how is their Oline? I can't say I've ever watched more than a few minutes of a Browns game.

I really hope they start Quinn. He'll leave the stadium with a career-ending case of the nerves and be plagued by nightmares of ferocious linemen coming for him, never stopping...

That said, how is their Oline? I can't say I've ever watched more than a few minutes of a Browns game.

On the contrary, I think we would be in a tough situation if they start Quinn. He's by far better than Derek Anderson who is only still starting because he had a good 2007 season. The lack of videotape on Quinn, the fact we've been gameplanning for Anderson, etc, means I definitely hope Anderson is the starter.

Besides, Quinn tore us up in preseason.

I second the motion to watch the game on mute with the radio on...now I just need to get a radio. Ooooh it streams over the internet!

Yeah, but as Plax is scoring the TD... you're hearing the down and distance from the LAST play, unfortunately.

On the contrary, I think we would be in a tough situation if they start Quinn. He's by far better than Derek Anderson who is only still starting because he had a good 2007 season. The lack of videotape on Quinn, the fact we've been gameplanning for Anderson, etc, means I definitely hope Anderson is the starter.

Besides, Quinn tore us up in preseason.

Let's see how he does against a starting defense before we crown him, eh?

Let's see how he does against a starting defense before we crown him, eh?

I have a strange feeling Quinn will stink. Kinda like Matt Leinart. Great in college, but not NFL material. Hell, Quinn was fortunate to play a weak ass schedule his senior starting yr.

I have a strange feeling Quinn will stink. Kinda like Matt Leinart. Great in college, but not NFL material. Hell, Quinn was fortunate to play a weak ass schedule his senior starting yr.

Unlike Leinhart though, Quinn actually got to take a lot in before he gets thrown to the lions. I dont think he's gonna be the next Tom Brday, but I think he will be a decent QB.

If you listen to the radio you will be about 6-8 second ahead of the action, especially if you have Directv or watch it in HD.

As for the Browns, I believe they are a tough team and should be hyped being at home, MNF etc, combine that with the fact its the world champions coming in and they should be ready.

With that being said I know I myself am having a real tough time coming to grips with the fact that this team is very very good and expects to win and is business as usual. Bias, non bias whatever when breaking down the Giants its clear they are good damn good and should beat the Browns no matter what the circumstances.