Total Defense (PPG)- 2nd (12.3 ppg)

Rushing Offense (YPG) 1st (181.2)

Passing Offense (YPG) 6th (249.8)

Rushing Defense (YPG) 6th (82.0)

Passing Defense (YPG) 2nd (154.0)

Scoring Margin- +78, 1st in the NFL

Impressive... :flex:

where you get these stats from?? it's useless without link!!!.. :P

I was looking over the same stats this morning on the USAToday's sports section. The Giants look crazy good in the stats column. Hopefully they can keep it up and there are no critical injuries (such as Eli).

As I watched the game late last night (had to DVR it as I was in a golf tournament yesterday) and I had no idea what the outcome would be......all I could think is, "I am watching the team become everything I dreamed it could become after following every draft pick and every FA pickup for the past 4 years with a passion unknownst to most men".

What a great time to be a Giants' fan.

And what enthusiasm from unheralded players. Dockery's pickoff and return brought back my great memories of Meggett the way he refused to go down. And our running game is the most awesome I've ever seen in my life on any team. All three guys could be starters on other teams and each one brings a completely different element to the game. They are unfricken real. I love the way Ward is starting to do the old Peyton "hand in your face" run. I love seeing him stiff arm the boys trying to stop him.

And I could go on with Hixon.....and Moss and Smith.....and on and on.

Ahhhh well.... what a great game and what a great team.

Very impressive...

My friend (a die hard Dallas fan) texted me yesterday saying "Giants Titans Super Bowl". I replied "So far so good but we haven't played anybody yet". The true test will come during the 2nd half of the season... Pittsburg.. Dallas twice, Philly Twice.. Washington.. etc.

My friend (a die hard Dallas fan) texted me yesterday saying "Giants Titans Super Bowl". I replied "So far so good but we haven't played anybody yet". The true test will come during the 2nd half of the season... Pittsburg.. Dallas twice, Philly Twice.. Washington.. etc.

Being undefeated and it's great to be king but our real tests are yet to come. In the second half is where we will see where this team truly is. Well at least this team has improved in the aspect of beating the teams they should and not playing down to the opponent's level all the time.

The NFL is wide open this year for the first time in a few years. Philadelphia has a lot of problems. They struggle to put teams away and will continue to do so. Now onto Dallas, probably the most talented offense in the NFL but the defense has some holes. They could have easily lost yesterday to a good team. Washington is playing some good football. Good defense and an offense that is not making mistakes. We'll see what happens down the road and if Campbell starts making mistakes, it's bound to happen. So the NFC east probably has the best three teams in the NFL in one division and then the Eagles somewhere close. There are no dominant teams this year. We'll see how the rest of the year goes.

The NFL is wide open this year for the first time in a few years. Philadelphia has a lot of problems. They struggle to put teams away and will continue to do so. Now onto Dallas, probably the most talented offense in the NFL but the defense has some holes. They could have easily lost yesterday to a good team. Washington is playing some good football. Good defense and an offense that is not making mistakes. We'll see what happens down the road and if Campbell starts making mistakes, it's bound to happen. So the NFC east probably has the best three teams in the NFL in one division and then the Eagles somewhere close. There are no dominant teams this year. We'll see how the rest of the year goes.

I didn't see the whole game but Dallas' secondary contined to look suspect. I fully expected the Bengals to take that game until the fumble.

I didn't see the whole game but Dallas' secondary contined to look suspect. I fully expected the Bengals to take that game until the fumble.

Even after that, they scored another TD and got it within 2 points. Then they let Dallas go down the field and score on a horrible play to seal it. The Bengals also torched the Giants D but teams have constantly torched the Dallas D.