SportsWrath

WEEK 5 DISTRIBUTION MAP

Lubeck

The thing I love about these distribution maps is seeing how f-ed up they are. WHy is there an enclave on the Flordian Atlantic coast that gets to see the Giants? Why is there a swath of Texans on the coast, who probably don't even have power or TV right now, that get the game?

The thing I love about these distribution maps is seeing how f-ed up they are. WHy is there an enclave on the Flordian Atlantic coast that gets to see the Giants? Why is there a swath of Texans on the coast, who probably don't even have power or TV right now, that get the game?

Palm Beach, Broward and Dade county has a shit ton of ex-New Yorkers. I'm one of many. Problem is, Broward county and Dade county are the Dolphins primary market. Since I live in Broward I have to use the attenna to watch the Palm Beach Fox this week.

Palm Beach, Broward and Dade county has a shit ton of ex-New Yorkers. I'm one of many. Problem is, Broward county and Dade county are the Dolphins primary market. Since I live in Broward I have to use the attenna to watch the Palm Beach Fox this week.

So your cable local channels are differnt than your open-air broadcast channels? Weird.

So your cable local channels are differnt than your open-air broadcast channels? Weird.

No, I can get both FOX channels because I live close to Palm Beach county. The recption is okay just not as good as the Broward/Miami-Dade FOX.

No, I can get both FOX channels because I live close to Palm Beach county. The recption is okay just not as good as the Broward/Miami-Dade FOX.

Ahhh, I'll just kickback and watch the game on my Fox 5 NY locals that I still get on my directv receiver even though I live in auburndale FL now. Oh yeah and in HD.

P.s. I don't have Sunday ticket either.

If Seinfeld taught me anything it's that all old New Yorkers go to Florida to die.

Ahhh, I'll just kickback and watch the game on my Fox 5 NY locals that I still get on my directv receiver even though I live in auburndale FL now. Oh yeah and in HD.

I should get Direct TV.

you're an IT ninja :worshippy:

you're an IT ninja :worshippy:

Not really, I just lied to them.

all you need is an address in the market you want to see that TV in... You call them up and say hey I moved to XYZ address could you change my locals. Tell em you brought your receivers with you and that there was a dish setup already there.

they will switch your locals without a 2nd thought.

It's easy.

This works even better when you have paperless billing.