SportsWrath

Week 5 ESPN Power Ranking

NeMesiS

think the giants are a little high right now. Are opponents are a combined 3 - 9 with the skins logging all 3 wins. We where fortunate to get them in week 1 on our schedule.

that having been said I am not sure who is clearly better. Tenn maybe but there schedule has been soft as well.

think the giants are a little high right now. Are opponents are a combined 3 - 9 with the skins logging all 3 wins. We where fortunate to get them in week 1 on our schedule.

that having been said I am not sure who is clearly better. Tenn maybe but there schedule has been soft as well.

None of the undefeated teams have had a hard schedule. The Giants won't be truly tested for a while but it is nice to finally get some respect; and all it took was a season ending injury to Brady.

You're right.. we really haven't played anybody.. by the same token, is there a team out there who you can say is better than us? The NFL is that good..

True, but if you go out on top like the Giants did last season; they should start out on top.

the same could be said about the giants...the dog still thinks power rankings are arbitrary and useless...