SportsWrath

Skins .......surely not

UK-Giantsfan

Ok guys ....i have to admit it ..my wife is a fucking Skins fan ( and has been for 25 years )

I Dont really know why i married her 13 years ago .....and all that ...but she's lovely really ( and we have 3 great daughters )

anyway .....She has this fucking unbearable annoying belief that the Skins will win the whole thing this year ....just because they did it the last 2 times after the G men won the Superbowl previously in 86 and 90

Had a massive ( friendly ) argument with her last night .........based on the fact that she was emotional , irrational and stupid ......and then ....the fucking Skins bloodly well beat Dallas (in Texas )

please ...someone tell me it can't happen !!!!!!

Any team can win...example...us.

I mean the league this year so far has been all shuffled around... I mean the Titans and Bills dominating the AFC? The NFC East is fielding the top four teams in the NFC... hell anything can happen this year.

the dog concurs...there is no clear favorite in the league to win it all. the redskins have a primere RB, solid line and receivers, and a young QB that is getting better weekly and gaining confidence...they also have a defense that is solid, and finding ways to win with injuries...the dog is not sure they can sustain things, but they have as good a shot as anyone right now...

Ok guys ....i have to admit it ..my wife is a fucking Skins fan ( and has been for 25 years )

I Dont really know why i married her 13 years ago .....and all that ...but she's lovely really ( and we have 3 great daughters )

anyway .....She has this fucking unbearable annoying belief that the Skins will win the whole thing this year ....just because they did it the last 2 times after the G men won the Superbowl previously in 86 and 90

Had a massive ( friendly ) argument with her last night .........based on the fact that she was emotional , irrational and stupid ......and then ....the fucking Skins bloodly well beat Dallas (in Texas )

please ...someone tell me it can't happen !!!!!!

"I Dont really know why i married her 13 years ago"

I don't know what you mean by that.. it must've came out wrong. Sports is "for entertainment purposes only".

Now about her belief.. she's a fan.. and she's within her right to believe whatever she wants. Shit be glad your wife likes football.. I have to sit there and explain what a first down is.. every week.

Shit I'm glad the skins won... aren't you?