SportsWrath

Parking at the Stadium

mickeef2

I'm going to the game on Oct. 5th. Since I don't have a stadium parking permit, it's my understanding that I can only park at a far away lot and be shuttled over to the stadium. I think I remember hearing that you can't even tailgate in these far away lots. Anybody know if what I'm saying is true, or if there's any way for me to park in the main lots and/or tailgate?

I'm going to the game on Oct. 5th. Since I don't have a stadium parking permit, it's my understanding that I can only park at a far away lot and be shuttled over to the stadium. I think I remember hearing that you can't even tailgate in these far away lots. Anybody know if what I'm saying is true, or if there's any way for me to park in the main lots and/or tailgate?

everything you are saying is true and if you wanna tailgate go on Ebay and buy a parking pass.

Nevermind- I just went on Ebay and it looks like you can buy a pass for individual games. They are selling in the $30-80 range. Hopefully I can get one for under 50 bucks. I mean, 80 bucks just to party in the parking lot with food and beer that I bought?

Yeah I paid the 200 bucks for it cause I figure its 20 bucks to park might as well pay it early and get in. You can find some under 50 I believe. Such bullshit IMO, it should be against the law to resell them at a higher price, probably why its 20 a game now instead of 15 like it was in 07.

yeh it's BS... i went to a Giants game last week and i didn't realize you need a Parking pass to park in the stadium area.. the shuttle parking is 20bucks also but include the shuttle which was 5 minute away. i see some guys tailgate over there and no problem.. but paying anything over 30bucks just to park near the stadium is nutz.. go to a game while you can bro.. when next season comes. that PSI takes place.. you're regret not going this year..

yeh it's BS... i went to a Giants game last week and i didn't realize you need a Parking pass to park in the stadium area.. the shuttle parking is 20bucks also but include the shuttle which was 5 minute away. i see some guys tailgate over there and no problem.. but paying anything over 30bucks just to park near the stadium is nutz.. go to a game while you can bro.. when next season comes. that PSI takes place.. you're regret not going this year..
Let's all acknowledge that Tisch and Mara are greedy bastards because this is their doing. Misfortune should be their lot. :rock: