SportsWrath

I don't buy into the ugly win or lucky to be 3-0 argument...

BurnThePhilFans

This is a league where anything can happen on any given weekend of football. We saw this with our own team years back when we beat the then undefeated Broncos with a poor team. I am just wondering why we are being overlooked somewhat for not blowing out the Bengals. We have been labelled as having beaten 3 bad teams blah blah blah. Well let me point to the fact that alot of the powerhouses are struggling. Indy should be 0-3 (barely beat the Vikings and lost to the Bears, Carolina (an average team) beat the Chargers, the Pats (I know they are without Brady) but still got blown out by a 1-15 2007 Dolphins team, the Jaguars are 1-2, the Steelers barely got by the Browns, etc etc... Why should the Giants have to apologize for being one of only 2 undefeated teams in the NFC. Wins are not handed to you in this league and I feel like the "barely getting by the Bengals" argument is not a valid one. The Bengals are stacked with talent and we're desperate for a win. Are the Giants being overlooked once again? In my opinion yes.

Fuck em....keep the accolades and the media approval. Now adding another Vince Lombardi to the display case....Priceless.

Man if I were a creative guy I would so make a commercial showing Cowboys strutting around boasting their regular season success, and end it with Jones on the sideline looking like his heart stopped and Strah hoisting the trophy.

Where I watch the games there's this annoying Cowboys fan who shows up to watch Giants games and make comments. Every now and then I turn around after one of his rants and say "Kiss the ring"

:clap:

Nice, At the place I watch other than my buddies house, there's a few cowboy fans. One particular fan saw me before the playoff game last season. I said we'd win, and he answered, in the most cockiest of ways, "Cmon!" I couldnt wait to see him again. :evilgrin: Before the first game against the Browns, I went to the bar, walked right into the middle of them and said," I know its been a while since you've seen a championship, so allow me to show you what a champion looks like." And I pointed to my hat and jersey.

Man if I were a creative guy I would so make a commercial showing Cowboys strutting around boasting their regular season success, and end it with Jones on the sideline looking like his heart stopped and Strah hoisting the trophy.

When you make the commercial, be sure to include Jerry going back to his office and grabbing a tissue on the shelf with the 5 trophies. Better yet, wait a few months and have him crying in front of 6.

Where I watch the games there's this annoying Cowboys fan who shows up to watch Giants games and make comments. Every now and then I turn around after one of his rants and say "Kiss the ring"

Awesome, and thank you, because I'm going to use that (with your permission of course) the next time this annoying JET FAN friend of mine goes on about how the Cowboys are stacked and will win the SB and Romo will win the MVP. He said the Giants won't beat the Cowboys. I had to remind him about the last time he said that, sometime last January.

When you make the commercial, be sure to include Jerry going back to his office and grabbing a tissue on the shelf with the 5 trophies. Better yet, wait a few months and have him crying in front of 6.

And at the end of the commercial, he can have one of the members of the Mara family smiling in front of SEVEN trophies as the screen fades to black, maybe 8...

I'm curious where in relation of those trophies is the paperwork detailing the coverup of Irvin nearly killing one of his teammates over a hair cut? Specifically the receipt for the 700K to buy the guys silence?

Awesome, and thank you, because I'm going to use that (with your permission of course) the next time this annoying JET FAN friend of mine goes on about how the Cowboys are stacked and will win the SB and Romo will win the MVP. He said the Giants won't beat the Cowboys. I had to remind him about the last time he said that, sometime last January.

go right ahead, i got it from treehugger. but don't waste it on a jets fan, just look at him with pity.

All cowgirl fans are the same. I'm sure numerous times, just like all the other bandwa....uh, I mean cowgirl fans, you have told Giant fans that SB was last yr. But you never hesitate to use the "5 SB's" crap. Are you all equally as stupid? And what makes you look even more stupid, is the fact that you are already declaring a SB win. Didn't you learn anything last yr??

Dude, you sound like a broken record.

BadEgg in 2004:

Better yet, wait a few months and have him crying in front of 6.
Result: Incorrect :cwy:

BadEgg in 2005:

BadEgg in 2006:

BadEgg in 2007:

Nostradamus would be proud. :TU:

unlike at least 50% of our owners Jerry had nothing to do with all his teams SB's so he can stare at the 5 all he wants, its 3 he has and ZERO without JJ building his team and of course Parcells building this one. Give him time he will tear this one apart as well.

unlike at least 50% of our owners Jerry had nothing to do with all his teams SB's so he can stare at the 5 all he wants, its 3 he has and ZERO without JJ building his team and of course Parcells building this one. Give him time he will tear this one apart as well.

dude, I remember Jerry Jones was so mad when Bill benched Drew Bledsoe. Now look at him... He goes around tell every on radio it was his idea. Yeah right :rolleyes: