SportsWrath

Giants V.S.Bengals Gameday Thread

Lubeck

I agree. I'm really, really happy we didn't lose to these fuckers. Both sides of the ball looked like shit today. I don't know what Gilbride can do. Nothing was working, unless you mean hand the ball to Ward more. I hope these guys come out hotter after the bye.

Also, fuck a week 4 bye.

I dont like our 1st game back history :brooding:

This WAS a trap game for us. The Giants have always seemed to play down to the competition and end up playing like shit when they should be playing good.

The only difference I see and something positive(in my mind anyways) is that the Giants of old...would of lost this game and badly. The Giants now fought threw the game and yes didn't play well but still won the game, we may not "deserve" the win but we fought for the win.

This WAS a trap game for us. The Giants have always seemed to play down to the competition and end up playing like shit when they should be playing good.

The only difference I see and something positive(in my mind anyways) is that the Giants of old...would of lost this game and badly. The Giants now fought threw the game and yes didn't play well but still won the game, we may not "deserve" the win but we fought for the win.

I agree that we played down to the level that the Bengals showed they played at before this game. Let's blame the OC and the DC for not calling the right plays during the game when they saw how the Bengals were playing. They SUCKED! I'm glad that the players wanted to win and did the best they could despite stupidity by the OC and the Dc.

I agree that we played down to the level that the Bengals showed they played at before this game. Let's blame the OC and the DC for not calling the right plays during the game when they saw how the Bengals were playing. They SUCKED! I'm glad that the players wanted to win and did the best they could despite stupidity by the OC and the Dc.

Didn't the Giants have like 7 sacks? Now I realize not all defense is just sacks but come on.

The defense started to play better when Dockery was not covering Houshmanzada. Terrell

Thomas has to be better than this guy.

Didn't the Giants have like 7 sacks? Now I realize not all defense is just sacks but come on.

The defense started to play better when Dockery was not covering Houshmanzada. Terrell

Thomas has to be better than this guy.

Did you watch the game? Did you see that we had to go into overtime to win by 3 points? We did not play up to the level that we showed in our previous 2 games. I blame the OC & the Dc for that happening.

Did you watch the game? Did you see that we had to go into overtime to win by 3 points? We did not play up to the level that we showed in our previous 2 games. I blame the OC & the Dc for that happening.

Yes I did watch the game and I did see the Giants had to go into overtime.

I blame Gilbride more than I do Spags. Some of those field goals should have

been touchdowns.

It's a double edged sword. Was it the preparation or the lack of the players being fired up? It wasnt until the final drive that I actually seen emotion out of our O and it's not like the DC can stop Dockery from playing like shit.

You can blame the OC and DC all you want but you can't say it wasnt equally the players fault.

Palmer had over 300 yards last week against the Titans and lost too. Keep in mind, Cinci has a very potent offense. Though I would've liked to see us dominate on defense, and sorta did with 6 sacks, I dont feel too terrible about it.

I was thinking the same too, it's not like we were going up against some limped offense, this was one of the most explosive offenses a couple years back. They just havent been able to get their ball rolling.

Yes I did watch the game and I did see the Giants had to go into overtime.

I blame Gilbride more than I do Spags. Some of those field goals should have

been touchdowns.

All they had to do was challenge one of those and they had a touchdown.

Better an ugly win....rather than a horrifying loss.