SportsWrath

My first Giants game..

TrashTalker92

My first Giants game....ah the memories. Giants at Redskins, we lost with Danny Kennel (sp) at QB and I got harrassed the whole time by bitches. Highlight of the game is when I called a Giants kick off return for a TD after the skins scored. Seriously, Skins scored and I told my brother in law it was OK because the Giants would return the ensuing KO for a TD. It actually happened. Can't remember who was returning kicks then.

My first Giants game....ah the memories. Giants at Redskins, we lost with Danny Kennel (sp) at QB and I got harrassed the whole time by bitches. Highlight of the game is when I called a Giants kick off return for a TD after the skins scored. Seriously, Skins scored and I told my brother in law it was OK because the Giants would return the ensuing KO for a TD. It actually happened. Can't remember who was returning kicks then.

It was David Patten who had the 90 yard kick off TD return, right after Trent Green's 1 yard TD run. :)

A true Giants fan would have remembered that.

It was David Patten who had the 90 yard kick off TD return, right after Trent Green's 1 yard TD run. :)

Oooh, he's calling you out VG! :P

I remember that game. I remember getting crap......for WEARING a Kannel jersey. :rolleyes:

The parking situation sucks right now because of the new stadium construction. The lots are a mile away and you have to pay $25.00 to get on the shuttle bus. Public transportation is just as bad....sometimes the buses are scheduled to run and you are standing there forever waiting for Godot ...no the bus that never comes. Leave early and drive. Enjoy the game.

Don't you have some cocaine to sell?

Oooh, he's calling you out VG! :P

I remember that game. I remember getting crap......for WEARING a Kannel jersey. :rolleyes:

Hey, I remember thinking Danny was the next big thing, I still have pics from that game of him on the sideline warming up. We were in the endzone and he was on the sideline right at the endzone.

Yeah, I'd give it to Graham just on the Denver game at home alone. :flex:Ending the Broncos undefeated season, I heard it was like our SB that year at the stadium.

Seems we have a knack for that sorta thing.

That was the game that should have turned Joe Jurevicius into a Giants superstar.

BACK from my First game.. just have to say WOW... it's nothing like TV.. the parking does suck ballz big time.. 40 to 60bucks to get stadium parking, and 20bucks for shuttle parking.. it was nasty, but well worth it.. i was at the 40 yard line, lower level 110 section, row 9. i was basically next to the players.. but boy it was HOT over there. my face got tan.

a few things i didn't like was the old timers, the regulars. They don't cheer nor yap... when i was screaming "DE Fense". they would give me weird eyes or send out the bad vibes.... overall, it was not a disappointment, i want to thank the Bangles for showing up. i want to thank Manning for showing his 4th quarter magic, and thank my friends for losing 150 on a poker game the night before (tickets were 130 each) and finally thank you guys at the forum for being a GIANTS FANS.....