SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS WEEK 2

jerseygiantfan

I love it...

Eagles beat the Rams: OMG!!!!! THE EAGLES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! MCNABB IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giants beat the Rams: The Giants defeated the Rams 41-13... but that's not saying much because it's the Rams.

Yeah but 3rd is damn good. When was the last time ESPN had the Giants at third during the regular season (has it ever happened)?

I love it...

Eagles beat the Rams: OMG!!!!! THE EAGLES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! MCNABB IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giants beat the Rams: The Giants defeated the Rams 41-13... but that's not saying much because it's the Rams.

I see your point though, they do that. What a bunch a pricks.

It isn't that bad Dragon.

Even though he was facing the Rams, Donovan McNabb was superb. And DeSean Jackson is making an early bid for rookie of the year. (MM)

The Giants summarily dismissed the Rams, but that's not saying much. The Giants have found success in the post-Umenyiora era. (MM)

The thing we should have beef with is this post-Umenyiora era bullcrap. It should be post-Strahan. Umenyiora isn't gone he is just injured for one season.

I love it...

I actually love the fact that 3 of the top 5 teams are in the NFC East :flex:

I'm not just talking about ESPN there. I mean everyone. It seems like whenever we do ANYTHING it's downplayed. Remember the comeback against the Eagles in the 06-07 season? Every announcer and analyst anywhere near a mic claimed that it was an Eagles collapse rather than us fighting our way back into the game.

I was honestly elated when I saw this back in February.

It was the 1st time I'd ever seen us get that much respect.

DISCLAIMER: Video may be messed up rite now due to Youtube performing maintenance.