SportsWrath

Giants /Bengals

Lughead

I am a little worried. My father took them in his suicide pool this week. I hate the word but I hope it's not a trap game.

Oh man, thats why I didn't take the Giants in the SW suicide pool this week. I just know I'll jinx them. The Bengals have a lot of talent, if the Giants front four doesn't play with fire the Bengals will score some points and make a game of it. Same goes for the NY offensive line too. They should be able to push the Bengals around, but they aren't just going to bend over for the Giants. In all other phases of the game, the Bengals can hang, its just that their lines are sloppy this year.

I am worried... but would be more worried if the bengals had a good defense.. this could be one of those trap games where the defense doesn't show up but we put up 41 and it doesn't matter, although i'm inclined to think something like that wouldn't happen with spags.

Don't be so sure about that.. This is the NFL... and don't forget even the Rams came within one score before we blew them out.

And yet I didn't feel nervous about the Rams game at all. I really feel this game will be over

by halftime..the Bengals have no defense what so ever. I am not worried at all really.

And yet I didn't feel nervous about the Rams game at all. I really feel this game will be over

by halftime..the Bengals have no defense what so ever. I am not worried at all really.

I understand and I don't fault you.. it's just it's better to expect the unexpected so you don't have a huge let down..

As far as this sense of confidence.. it struck me when we got the ball back on that super bowl winning drive.. for some reason I just felt.. something special was about to happen.. I was standing besides the couch the whole time.. my wife knew not to say anything.. I had this blank stare at the TV.. and when we won.. I was emotionless.. still.. probably emotionally drained..

But yea,.. I too am looking at 3-0.. and hopefully we can go to Pittsburgh undefeated.. and come home with a win.