SportsWrath

As Giant fans

GorillaNJ

Cowboys v Eagles. There could not be two teams I hate more then these two. I am pulling for the Eagles, partly because I would win my office pool this week if they win.

I think for the season, the more Cowboy losses the better. They are a better team then the Eagles, and I have no doubt that the Eagles will not be a threat to the Gmen winning the NFC East come December. Plus it will be interesting to see BSPN pull Romo's schlong out of thier mouth and then turn around and wrap it around McNabb's again.

I'm pulling for the Eagles, but honestly I think Dallas being the front runner and getting all the hype helps us, it keeps the focus off us and keeps the national expectations low (even after winning the super bowl). Let the Cowboys stay in the headlines and let the Giants continue to play ball and iron things out without the national media on every mistake they might make in a given week.

I've hated Philly for decades, but this Dallas team is the most obnoxious bunch I have ever seen.Huge mouths, horrible character, and annual underachievers. They're world beaters, right up to the 10th week, when they tailspin to their ego-fed race for playoff failure. I would love to see what happens in Jone's magic kingdom with an early season series of losses.

I'd expect not only for the wheels to come off, but to fly off like they were an explosive hatch.

The Eagles aren't the Buddy Ryan teams, and the Cowboys damn sure aren't the Landry teams.

I've hated Philly for decades, but this Dallas team is the most obnoxious bunch I have ever seen.Huge mouths, horrible character, and annual underachievers. They're world beaters, right up to the 10th week, when they tailspin to their ego-fed race for playoff failure. I would love to see what happens in Jone's magic kingdom with an early season series of losses.

I'd expect not only for the wheels to come off, but to fly off like they were an explosive hatch.

The Eagles aren't the Buddy Ryan teams, and the Cowboys damn sure aren't the Landry teams.

To make the season interesting I completely agree. With all those delinquents, a Dallas self destruct would be a great thing to watch.

I want the cowboys to be humiliated tonight. Not because of a high score by the eagles, but because they look like shit and can't get anything going. A 3-0 Eagles win with multiple turnovers, penalties, etc.....(hell, even injuries :ph34r: ) would make for a good night of football.

I want the cowboys to be humiliated tonight. Not because of a high score by the eagles, but because they look like shit and can't get anything going. A 3-0 Eagles win with multiple turnovers, penalties, etc.....(hell, even injuries :ph34r: ) would make for a good night of football.

I'd rather for the blow out, a low scoring close game can always be turned into "well if we would have done this or got that call". A 38 to 6 score leaves little excuses and would be humiliating. :)

I think we'll be mostly unanimous on this one: Philly.

I can't see a world that makes sense where we want Dallas to win. Of course, you could also say that you'd like Dallas undefeated when we get to them. I think that would be just fine with me, let them feel big and confident (again) and then we can bring them back down to size.

This is shaping up to be quite a division this year: the Skins battled back and we're obviously good, and tonight we'll know something about the other two and whether their first games were a fluke.

Go Philly, whip those bitches, except for Felix Jones who happens to be on my fantasy team.

I would like to see a close game where Dallas goes down. I want Dallas to be making excuses. I'd rather them not get humiliated, because humiliation can be a great motivator. Making excuses keeps the focus off getting better. But a Dallas loss would be a good thing for our chances of winning the division.

I would like to see a close game where Dallas goes down. I want Dallas to be making excuses. I'd rather them not get humiliated, because humiliation can be a great motivator. Making excuses keeps the focus off getting better. But a Dallas loss would be a good thing for our chances of winning the division.

I think our chances are already very good.