SportsWrath

Vote Tuck

Lughead

The same thing Tuck had, except 2 sacks less? :huh: The disrespect for the Giants just never stops, does it? :rolleyes:

On this one I'd have to agree. 2 Sacks and a tipped ball you catch for a TD should be a no brainier for Tuck. He should have 100% of the vote. If anybody has a Giants.com account this should be posted there to get more votes for Tuck.

On this one I'd have to agree. 2 Sacks and a tipped ball you catch for a TD should be a no brainier for Tuck. He should have 100% of the vote. If anybody has a Giants.com account this should be posted there to get more votes for Tuck.

Those fags in SF have nothing else better to do but vote. blunatic not included of course. ;)

I didn't see the play, but was it better than Bulluck's blocked punt for a TD? That was fucking great.

Note: Play, not Player. Tuck obviously had an outstanding game but that's not what they're asking.

Blocked punts happen far more than DLineman getting an interception and returning it for 6. To me, that makes it a better play.

Chris Long could be a hell of a player with some experience. He was getting some decent pressure on McKenzie.

I voted for Tuck, He'll probably lose this one but he'll be up for more.

When does Willis become a FA, because that kid is a tackling machine and he's wasted in San Fran.

I didn't see the play, but was it better than Bulluck's blocked punt for a TD? That was fucking great.

Note: Play, not Player. Tuck obviously had an outstanding game but that's not what they're asking.

:doh:

My bad, so where is the player voting. I'd still vote for any Giant anyway.

Blocked punts happen far more than DLineman getting an interception and returning it for 6. To me, that makes it a better play.

Int-6s happen way more than blocked punts....and WAY more than blocked punts recovered for 6, especially by the same player.