SportsWrath

Tuck you, mother Tucker!

so-cal dub

How did you guys' like Aikman's comment about Tuck? He said something like, "He's as good on the run as he is at rushing the passer, you can't block him, he's big and strong, he's quick and fast, he's highly intelligent, and is a great character guy! I've never seen another DE like him before! LOLOLOLOL, he even makes the best chicken parmigian I've ever had, he's discovered a cure for cancer, helps old ladies cross the street, and has the sexiest bald head I've ever wanted to rub oil all over! Um, Joe, was that last part out loud?"

At least that's what I think he said.

How did you guys' like Aikman's comment about Tuck? He said something like, "He's as good on the run as he is at rushing the passer, you can't block him, he's big and strong, he's quick and fast, he's highly intelligent, and is a great character guy! I've never seen another DE like him before! LOLOLOLOL, he even makes the best chicken parmigian I've ever had, he's discovered a cure for cancer, helps old ladies cross the street, and has the sexiest bald head I've ever wanted to rub oil all over! Um, Joe, was that last part out loud?"

At least that's what I think he said.

It's funny hearing Troy Aikman gushing all over a Giant DE.

Tuck in my opinion should have been the MVP of the Superbowl last year...tough I know to do since it was a complete effort and of course Eli's last drive.

It will be interesting to see how he does as teams begin to double team him which will happen.