SportsWrath

Dockery

Lubeck

Ummmm no. Dockery is solid, just was a second off on timing and misread a play.

Ummmmmmmmm yes. It was not just one play where he misread it there were at least 3 I can recall not including the penalty. I did not see one impact play from him this week compared to like I said 4 I can think of where he was burnt or called on a penalty.

GateB and I were just talking about this yesterday. Dockery is really good at covering guys

like Wes Welker, Santana Moss, etc. But he really can't cover the deep ball very well.

He made a really nice play on a short pass early on in the game, but looked lost in space with deep throws.

I love the way Spags handled him on that one play he misread though.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with anything that has been said here. That was just a play that went the wrong way. Phillips made a good move and had a chance at the pick but Holt ended up with the ball.

I only saw it on highlights but it looked to me like Phillips was the one with the ball. What was the Sportswrath concensus?

The last time I saw the ball before they were blocking if from view Phillips looked like he had it. But Holt had it when the two were separated.

I found that whole thing strange. Why didn't Coughlin challenge that?, and why, with all the replays they have in football these days, didn't they have an angle from Philips side of the ball. It's possible that Holt trapped that ball against the turf.

I'm pretty sure he did. I guess they figured there was not enough evidence to overrule...you would need to clearly see the ball hit the ground and before the ball dissapeared it did ALMOST hit the ground but someone kept it up. Phillips should have been trying to bat the ball away instead of getting the pick. Rookie mistake.