SportsWrath

The last time the cowboys won a playoff game...

Nas

Dude, WTF is going on over there. One minute City are owned by a criminal and next they are the richest team in the league!!. This guy is talking about bringing the FIFA top 11 players for his team. And they'll still lose.

Hell I'll sell them Cristiano Ronaldo for $135million and then in the first derby game have Scholes bad tackle him and end his career.

By the way, how long is Torres out for?. That's real bad news, because Robbie Keane wll not pick up the slack IMO.

i hear man city's team next year will include the likes of buffon, kaka, ronaldo and fabregas (according to reports lol).. o and robbie keane will regret leaving spurs for the rest of his career

• 1 month later...
The opposing qb was a 28 year old Brad Johnson....

Eli Manning was 15 years old....

Pac man Jones had a clean record....

Wow wow.. wow.. .

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

Even more material for when I see my friend (who's a die-hard Cowboys fan) for our annual thanksgiving football game :D

Wow wow.. wow.. .

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

Even more material for when I see my friend (who's a die-hard Cowboys fan) for our annual thanksgiving football game :D

Now that blue brought it up, I'm not 100% on that last one ;). Feel free to use it as if it were fact tho.

Hey Nesta...I cant remember but was it me and you who kept saying that Eli wouldn't win us a Superbowl last year?

We may have been arguing about it, but I was one of the few here who never gave up on him. In fact I was ridiculed for creating the Elway/Manning comparison thread....

• 1 month later...