SportsWrath

19-0!!!!!!!

BIGBLUE01

WE ARE GONNA RULE THE WORLD!!!! Did you see that game against Wash?? They cant hang with us, no one in the NFC East can!! Hell, no one in the league can!!! They should just hand us the trophy right now!! I mean, if Eli wasnt the best QB.....wait....the best PERSON in the world, why would they have him in so many commercials??? Its over folks, just give us all the props and glory now!!!!

;)

WE ARE GONNA RULE THE WORLD!!!! Did you see that game against Wash?? They cant hang with us, no one in the NFC East can!! Hell, no one in the league can!!! They should just hand us the trophy right now!! I mean, if Eli wasnt the best QB.....wait....the best PERSON in the world, why would they have him in so many commercials??? Its over folks, just give us all the props and glory now!!!!

;)

putting the great manning debate on hold for now, the dog would really, strongly urge that OREO immediately halt production on any additional commercials that they are planning...those are weak...

putting the great manning debate on hold for now, the dog would really, strongly urge that OREO immediately halt production on any additional commercials that they are planning...those are weak...

I love the one where the Manning bro's are facing the Williams sisters. Pretty funny.

I love the one where the Manning bro's are facing the Williams sisters. Pretty funny.

aside from the manning brothers and the williams sisters...and perhaps both of their fathers, the dog isn't sure of anyone who thought this was a good idea...except you of course...that commerical actually makes the dog feel embarrassed for the participants, so much so that it results in a channel change...

aside from the manning brothers and the williams sisters...and perhaps both of their fathers, the dog isn't sure of anyone who thought this was a good idea...except you of course...that commerical actually makes the dog feel embarrassed for the participants, so much so that it results in a channel change...

Not me. When Eli was facing Peyton in the first challenge, I was screaming my head off for Eli to win. I was like..."Lick, Lick faster Eli, I know you can do it!!"

And them Williams sisters, man, they are gonna pay for talking that trash.

Not me. When Eli was facing Peyton in the first challenge, I was screaming my head off for Eli to win. I was like..."Lick, Lick faster Eli, I know you can do it!!"

And them Williams sisters, man, they are gonna pay for talking that trash.

to each his own...