SportsWrath

FAB 4's risky proposal to the Giants.

Guest Lockhart

Guest nosebleed
its always the ones who are not afraid to take risks that go down in history as great invoators of there time...the FAB 4's way of thinking...perhaps there is a way in adding Brett Farve in the package and we would be killing two birds with one stone...

first bird...we will have a competitve WR whos potential has yet to be seen and is untapped...and he is young

second bird....we will have an ULTRA competitive future HOF QB at the helm that would not quiver at the thought of taking the reigns from Eli's hands if need be, or on his own discretion

its time to prepare mission statements to several parties of authority...

Good to see Floyd back from the winter meetings with Ernie, though it is disappointing that Ernie has not gone with any of the Fab 4's creative ideas. He is too busy trying to sign a 34 year old whiney piece of dog shit to a contract worth 3 million per.

Hey Ernie, we will ask again, do you have any idea what the hell you are doing???

Good to see Floyd back from the winter meetings with Ernie, though it is disappointing that Ernie has not gone with any of the Fab 4's creative ideas. He is too busy trying to sign a 34 year old whiney piece of dog shit to a contract worth 3 million per.

Hey Ernie, we will ask again, do you have any idea what the hell you are doing???

Weren't you commending the Giants yesterday for trying to get a REAL WR unlike Plax?

Weird.

Guest nosebleed
Weren't you commending the Giants yesterday for trying to get a REAL WR unlike Plax?

Weird.

No my stupid friend, you should READ the posts. I am anti-Meshawn, in fact, if you check the first page of topics, you will find threads started by NOSEBLEED. :drool:

No my stupid friend, you should READ the posts. I am anti-Meshawn, in fact, if you check the first page of topics, you will find threads started by NOSEBLEED. :drool:

Then your other Fab 4 crew member is in love with the idea of signing Keyshawn. I thought you retards stuck together when it comes to "making decisions on behalf of the Giants?"

Guest nosebleed
Then your other Fab 4 crew member is in love with the idea of signing Keyshawn. I thought you retards stuck together when it comes to "making decisions on behalf of the Giants?"

I'm not sure anybody is "in love" with the idea of adding Meshawn. Personally, I can't understand how foolish Ernie would be offering this schmuck, who turns 34 in July, 3 million per. It is dumbfounding, there is a reason he is called Meshawn.

The Giants have too many whiney ass bitches on this team, there is no room for another.

Guest Lockhart
I'm not sure anybody is "in love" with the idea of adding Meshawn. Personally, I can't understand how foolish Ernie would be offering this schmuck, who turns 34 in July, 3 million per. It is dumbfounding, there is a reason he is called Meshawn.

The Giants have too many whiney ass bitches on this team, there is no room for another.

the Signing of Meshawn would have replaced Plaxico- Plaxico is already deep in the Giant doghouse as he quit on the field in the playoff game and missed the last team meeting/ While toomer appeared to be the most likely released upon Keyshawn's signing - Plaxico would have been traded - he has become a cancer and needs to be eliminated from the Giant lockerroom. Keyshawn is the same thing as Plaxico, but with guts and hands. I am not a big Keyshawn fan, but he would have been good for a year or so while a younger WR is worked into the slot. Given the choice between Meshawn and TO-Lite - I'll take Meshawn - at least he has talent to go with his terrible attitude

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Floyd The Barber

the notion that our brainless GM flashed $3 mill. in this guys face, and have him balk leads me to believe that our GM just isnt all there...K. John. is going to 34 years old this summer, and would never play second fiddle to any other WR on the roster...it would be a constant fight, between 2 big babies, Key. and Plax. meanwhile the whiley Vet. Toomer remains silent and goes about his work...Toomer should once again become our #1 WR, move him back to flank...make Plax. the slot...Toomer is much more reliable and proved it all season long when his number was called, plus he is not some "ghetto thug" with money...he is full of class and well respected throughout the org. for all he has done...

all this nonsense signing a big name WR is ridiculous when in reality all we need is a legit #3...David Tyree should win this job by default...he is reliable, hard working, and has very good hands...all the other WR's on our roster can be purged, and replaced with undrafted FA and or rookies...

all EA is trying to do is surround Eli with more and more large bodies capable of leaping and streching for Eli's erratic passes...

the notion that our brainless GM flashed $3 mill. in this guys face, and have him balk leads me to believe that our GM just isnt all there...K. John. is going to 34 years old this summer, and would never play second fiddle to any other WR on the roster...it would be a constant fight, between 2 big babies, Key. and Plax. meanwhile the whiley Vet. Toomer remains silent and goes about his work...Toomer should once again become our #1 WR, move him back to flank...make Plax. the slot...Toomer is much more reliable and proved it all season long when his number was called, plus he is not some "ghetto thug" with money...he is full of class and well respected throughout the org. for all he has done...

all this nonsense signing a big name WR is ridiculous when in reality all we need is a legit #3...David Tyree should win this job by default...he is reliable, hard working, and has very good hands...all the other WR's on our roster can be purged, and replaced with undrafted FA and or rookies...

all EA is trying to do is surround Eli with more and more large bodies capable of leaping and streching for Eli's erratic passes...

do you really hate Eli as much as it appears you do Barney ?

the Signing of Meshawn would have replaced Plaxico- Plaxico is already deep in the Giant doghouse as he quit on the field in the playoff game and missed the last team meeting/ While toomer appeared to be the most likely released upon Keyshawn's signing - Plaxico would have been traded - he has become a cancer and needs to be eliminated from the Giant lockerroom. Keyshawn is the same thing as Plaxico, but with guts and hands. I am not a big Keyshawn fan, but he would have been good for a year or so while a younger WR is worked into the slot. Given the choice between Meshawn and TO-Lite - I'll take Meshawn - at least he has talent to go with his terrible attitude

And just when I thought you were getting smarter. Think about what you just said...You actually think if we would have signed Johnson, we would have traded Burress.

Guest Lockhart
And just when I thought you were getting smarter. Think about what you just said...You actually think if we would have signed Johnson, we would have traded Burress.

Yep - they are the same receiver , but Keyshawn is tougher with better hands. Right now Plaxico is deep in the Coughlin Doghouse - First he skips the last team meeting and now he is blowing off the off season program. Shockey can get away with this "TO" behavior, since the Giants don't have a better TE, but Plaxico just isn't that good. If they signed Key, trade TO-Lite and get a speed receiver. That would be an upgrade all the way around. Plaxico and Keyshawn are both headcases, but Key has much more desire and he WOULD workout with the Giants and Eli, instead of hanging in South Beach. Plaxico showed his REAL stuff late last season and in the playoff game - that is why the Steelers let him go without an offer. Of course Toomer woul dHAVE to redo his contract or he would be the one let go. Considering Plaxico's recent behavior, it isn't even clear if he wants or will return to the Giants. Since the playoff game, he disappeared from the Giants and hasn't been heard from since.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Carbo
Considering Plaxico's recent behavior, it isn't even clear if he wants or will return to the Giants. Since the playoff game, he disappeared from the Giants and hasn't been heard from since.
Word on the street has him last seen making a video with Vanilla Ice. Sorry, but I have neither a link nor confirmation. Can anyone verify??

Guest Lockhart
Word on the street has him last seen making a video with Vanilla Ice. Sorry, but I have neither a link nor confirmation. Can anyone verify??

Looking at Shockey's new football card tells me there might be some truth to your rumour!

B00000DRBV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Guest Carbo
Looking at Shockey's new football card tells me there might be some truth to your rumour!

B00000DRBV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:LMAO: Where do you come up with this stuff? You're worth the price of admission!

Hey moron, Tyree lost the job in camp last year to Tim Carter.

Guest Lockhart
Hey moron, Tyree lost the job in camp last year to Tim Carter.

Now Tyree got it back sunshine - China Doll Carter will be history, and Tyree the 3rd receiver, unless the Giants draft or sign someone new.

Guest Floyd The Barber
What about Jamaar Taylor............................ :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

he pulled his groin lacing up his sneakers and is out for 2/3 months...

Now Tyree got it back sunshine - China Doll Carter will be history, and Tyree the 3rd receiver, unless the Giants draft or sign someone new.

What's it say about Tyree as a WR that he lost his job to a guy who caught 10 balls all year and stunk it up in key situations?

Don't get me wrong, I love Tyree, but he isn't a WR.

Guest Nutty Sack
What's it say about Tyree as a WR that he lost his job to a guy who caught 10 balls all year and stunk it up in key situations?

Don't get me wrong, I love Tyree, but he isn't a WR.

Seems rather contradictory. You also love Eli and he ain't no QB.