BadEgg: stay or go

Sephiroth

BadEgg  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should BadEgg...

• Stay
    • Go

not really.

Hey, Im just offering you a way to make little extra money for you to buy yourself another bag of penises to snack on.

Let me know when you do something with your life other than troll a low traffick internet forum, then you can presume to think your "insults" affect me in any other way than pitty your parents for the disgrace you've brought them.

Point taken, but seriously... a no-stipulations permit to be back on the boards? No fucking way. I don't know about all of you, but a bet is a bet, and I don't put up with that kinda shit. Backing out of a wager equates instant, eternal hatred in my book.

If he wants to stay, we should AT THE VERY LEAST demand he change his handle to "Romo Sucks Jessica's Balls" and put up a Sacred Heart Jesus pic with Eli's head photochopped on for the season.

The Italian Hotdog can stay. They might be the same guy, but at least he's entertaining.

I voted "stay", but only with a bunch of crow thrown in. I think we should create a new signature line for badegg to replace his sophomoric attempt at humor.

I would suggest his signature is replaced with the following:

January 13, 2008; Texas Stadium, Irving, TX

..................1.....2.....3.....4....T.....

NYG (2-0) 07...07...00...07...21

DAL (0-1) 00...14...03...00...17

For good measure, I'd suggest changing his avatar to the famous TO weeping pic.

But if the vote is "go", and he refuses to go, or refuses to abide by some public form of contritution, then he should just be ignored.

I wouldn't ask the mods to ban him or anything, but at the same time, the mods should be given some creative room on this dude.

I wouldn't ask the mods to ban him or anything, but at the same time, the mods should be given some creative room on this dude.

It has been some time since I was a system admin on a board that uses this software but back then I could totally fuck with someones profile without their consent. Not that I am advocating it but if the SW group says he deserves it, it is a possibility.

It has been some time since I was a system admin on a board that uses this software but back then I could totally fuck with someones profile without their consent. Not that I am advocating it but if the SW group says he deserves it, it is a possibility.

I would never second the motion to fuck with some guy's avatar, especially a belligerent who welches on their word and feels that it could pass without any sort of retribution.

I love abusing my power!

Let me know when you do something with your life other than troll a low traffick internet forum, then you can presume to think your "insults" affect me in any other way than pitty your parents for the disgrace you've brought them.

Better a troll than a low level criminal who should have a misdemeanor rap for invasion of privacy.

My parents are proud of me. Unlike you, I actually have a mother and father.

Better a troll than a low level criminal who should have a misdemeanor rap for invasion of privacy.

My parents are proud of me. Unlike you, I actually have a mother and father.

Huh? Lay off the crack man, I am a low level Marine, not a low level criminal. You are more than welcomed to press charges for invasion of privacy you'd have a hard time proving something that never happened though.

Huh? Lay off the crack man, I am a low level Marine, not a low level criminal. You are more than welcomed to press charges for invasion of privacy you'd have a hard time proving something that never happened though.

Well we agree that you're low level. I know my rights and my statute of limitations is far from run out. ;)

Well we agree that you're low level. I know my rights and my statute of limitations is far from run out. ;)

You must have me confused with someone else because other than your retarded feud with Mickeef you weren't nor were you ever a person who I even gave 2 shits about existing let alone go through the trouble of wasting my time on.

You must have me confused with someone else because other than your retarded feud with Mickeef you weren't nor were you ever a person who I even gave 2 shits about existing let alone go through the trouble of wasting my time on.

You guys are crackin me up, no offense.

Hey, Wolf, wasnt that you that said you might make it to AZ for the game a bunch of us are planning on attending?

You guys are crackin me up, no offense.

Hey, Wolf, wasnt that you that said you might make it to AZ for the game a bunch of us are planning on attending?

yeah that was me, im still trying to figure out if I can, I got the Mairne Corps ball coming up and need to buy my dress blues and still need to pay for registration and shit.

yeah that was me, im still trying to figure out if I can, I got the Mairne Corps ball coming up and need to buy my dress blues and still need to pay for registration and shit.

Cool, anything i may be able to help with, let me know. There are still tickets in the area Im sitting in for like 46.00 bucks.