SportsWrath

Brandon Jacobs

eagleEye

What a beast the man is. After watching him destroy LaRon, one can only pray he stays healthy al year. Man, year after year DB, and CB's try tackling him. Will they ever learn?

=================================================

Also, how was the crowd noise? I felt we had a pretty good crowd and some good energy.

What a beast the man is. After watching him destroy LaRon, one can only pray he stays healthy al year. Man, year after year DB, and CB's try tackling him. Will they ever learn?

He will not stay healthy all year.

Because of the way he runs...

Not wishing injury on him.

Just stating the facts...

I used to think the same but his running position has improved a lot since he first joined us, not nearly so upright anymore. As far as contact goes he takes the same punishment any between-the-tackles runner does. Hell, Portis took worse last night.

He takes it just as bad as Barber does.

Neither of those guys are gonnna be walking great in their 40s anyway.

I used to think the same but his running position has improved a lot since he first joined us, not nearly so upright anymore. As far as contact goes he takes the same punishment any between-the-tackles runner does. Hell, Portis took worse last night.

I noticed that last night, even last year he would stay a little too high, he ran really good last night, stayed low and lowered his shoulders. He's really becoming a more complete running back.

Someone mentioned Marion Barber in comparison... thank you for that comparison I was going to mention the same to prove that the garbage that comes out of egg's mouth is not well thought of and clearly biased. I guess that only Jacobs will get hurt because of his running style, but not Barber... a clear example of 12 year playoff win drought bias

=================================================

Also, how was the crowd noise? I felt we had a pretty good crowd and some good energy.

The next person I cant wait to see get destroyed..................................Roy Williams(DAL) ;)

DeMarcus Ware, put this fool on that list as well... is there a nickname for our boy Jacobs yet??.. i mean even that M.Barber from cowgirls have a name...

J-Train, express non-stop...

Does he need a nick name?

Brandon Jacobs strikes enough fear into any DB.

I dont want our starting RB to have a nick name...just makes him look like a gimmick.

DeMarcus Ware, put this fool on that list as well... is there a nickname for our boy Jacobs yet??.. i mean even that M.Barber from cowgirls have a name...

I'll put any Cowgirl's name there. Fuck em all. JTrain is good, or I also like Blue in Canada's idea of no nickname, just all business.

We talked about this a little bit last year and pretty much agreed not to use J-train we had J-load(not that that matters now) and there where to many other -Train's already nicknamed around the league.

a few to mull over

Brandon "the bowling ball" Jacobs

Brandon "the Basher" Jacobs

Brandon " Jack you up" Jacobs or just "Jack you up " Jacobs

Brandon "Break your Bones" Jacobs

Brandon "the Jaw Breaker" Jacobs

Brandon Jacobs ladder.... I can hear C. Berrman saying this cause Jacobs over the top of people (goal line situation Maybe?

the Punisher

Monster truck

Brandon "Bigfoot" Jacobs(2 meanings)1.ever try to tackle a monster truck.or 2. ever try to tackle a Sasquach?

or how a bout plain and simple

Pain .... cause here he comes and your going to get it..... Pain that is.

Ric, FANTASTIC!!!! To bad you don't have a picture of Bad Egg so you could show him being run over :clap: :worshippy: :clap: :worshippy: :clap:

I wish I could take credit for the pic, but I cannot. Another member made it and posted it quite some time ago, I think it was enjaygee. This thread just seemed like a good reason to dig it up.

Fuck that.. Call him Amtrack!!! :flex:

I agree with the no nickname thing, but just for the sake of pitching in...

"Aw Shit." The thought running through a defender's mind when heading towards 27. :ph34r:

No, that's reserved for that Cowboys' coach when every time Eli completed a pass...