SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

hmmm...good defense, improving QB that can make plays, strong running game...the dog thinks the jaguars are pretty solid...

You think they're better than the defending Superbowl Champs in any of those three aspects? I think MoJo is great but there are still serious questions about Garrard. Solid team, yes, but they haven't proven to be better than us.

You think they're better than the defending Superbowl Champs in any of those three aspects? I think MoJo is great but there are still serious questions about Garrard. Solid team, yes, but they haven't proven to be better than us.

Really? I like Garrard, solid QB who can move when he needs to. I think their WR core is going to be suspect this year they seem to have alot of injurys to it this year. But yes I do think the Giants should be abit higher then they are, but like previous years...does it really matter?

the dog thinks it is difficult to say at this point (and still contends that power rankings are really not something to pay too close attention too), but it is not out of the question to say that the jaguars could be considered a better team right now...being the defending super bowl champion shouldn't automatically rank you ahead of other teams the next season...

the dog thinks it is difficult to say at this point (and still contends that power rankings are really not something to pay too close attention too), but it is not out of the question to say that the jaguars could be considered a better team right now...being the defending super bowl champion shouldn't automatically rank you ahead of other teams the next season...

No, but your performance at the end of last season should. I agree that power rankings aren't worth the paper they're written on.

You failed to answer the question though...

No, but your performance at the end of last season should. I agree that power rankings aren't worth the paper they're written on.

You failed to answer the question though...

whether or not the jaguars are better in those three phases of the game is irrelevant...the dog was simply stating that those are areas that one could use to assess their high ranking...and, as you know, those are areas that seem to be consistent with teams that compete for and win super bowls...after that, it comes down to the opinions of individuals that want to place teams in an order...the dog just thinks that to dismiss the jaguars like that based on the fact that the giants won the super bowl last year doesn't make sense.

whether or not the jaguars are better in those three phases of the game is irrelevant...the dog was simply stating that those are areas that one could use to assess their high ranking...and, as you know, those are areas that seem to be consistent with teams that compete for and win super bowls...after that, it comes down to the opinions of individuals that want to place teams in an order...the dog just thinks that to dismiss the jaguars like that based on the fact that the giants won the super bowl last year doesn't make sense.

You just can't bring yourself to say it, can you?

I didn't 'dismiss' the Jags (in fact I gave them props) I said they shouldn't be ranked higher than us. Now you're failing to engage in the topic at hand through what I can only assume is a morbid fear of breaking out of your tiresome schtick and complementing the Giants.

I didn't 'dismiss' the Jags (in fact I gave them props) I said they shouldn't be ranked higher than us. Now you're failing to engage in the topic at hand through what I can only assume is a morbid fear of breaking out of your tiresome schtick and complementing the Giants.

Now, now, Tree.............It's not tiresome schtick, he really is a weiner.

Unless you're the Patriots of course. :rolleyes: Or, even better, if you're the Cowgirls you get the honor all year every yr even if you aren't the champs. They do it all the time dog, you know that.

hmmm...good defense, improving QB that can make plays, strong running game...the dog thinks the jaguars are pretty solid...

HOW ABOUT NO PASS RUSH AND NO RECEIVERS!

The Jags lack balance on offense, which leads right into the jaws of Spag's D.

ST is a wash, you forget that Hixon is our KR.

Defense is very good, about a tie, but the Jags do not have a pass rush to speak of.

That's funny.. I thought you were describing the Giants here... except we have GREAT defense ;)

And speaking of Strong running game, just take a look at BlueInCanada's avatar...

Guest JACKSTROUD7
That's funny.. I thought you were describing the Giants here... except we have GREAT defense ;)

And speaking of Strong running game, just take a look at BlueInCanada's avatar...

as far as I know the world champions are just that until someone beats them

thats why each week until we lose they will all try sooooooooo hard

who cares what a bunch of sports reporters think......they are 90% wrong 100% of the time

as far as I know the world champions are just that until someone beats them

thats why each week until we lose they will all try sooooooooo hard

who cares what a bunch of sports reporters think......they are 90% wrong 100% of the time

Whoaaaa Jack.. welcome back bro :TU:

the dog has no problem giving the giants a compliment (not sure why the insecurity to need everyone to always compliment them, but anyway, that is more for your own soul searching...)...all the dog said was that the jaguars are a legitimate team, and to automatically dismiss the rankings because they are ahead of the giants is silly...but then again, so are rankings, but everyone seems to get in a tizzy about it here, so...

the dog has no problem giving the giants a compliment (not sure why the insecurity to need everyone to always compliment them, but anyway, that is more for your own soul searching...)...all the dog said was that the jaguars are a legitimate team, and to automatically dismiss the rankings because they are ahead of the giants is silly...but then again, so are rankings, but everyone seems to get in a tizzy about it here, so...

OMG, you're so crazy, how can you not worship the Giants after their improbable run. We should bow to them in their honor every morning when we wake up and we shall name our first borns ELI or even OSI would do. :worshippy:

OMG, you're so crazy, how can you not worship the Giants after their improbable run. We should bow to them in their honor every morning when we wake up and we shall name our first borns ELI or even OSI would do. :worshippy:

sadly, the dog is not so sure you are joking about this...

sadly, the dog is not so sure you are joking about this...

Who's joking? After I get little Eli and his lil bro Osi out of the bathtub, we are going to light candles, hold hands and worship the photos of the World Champion NY Football Giants. I'm legally changing my name to BIGBLUE Coughlin.

The thing that pisses me off about the power rankings is this:

Remember last year when the Colts were #1 for the first six weeks, because "Even though the Patriots look better so far, you have to keep the Super Bowl Champs at #1 until they lose a game?"

What the fuck ever happened to that?

The thing that pisses me off about the power rankings is this:

Remember last year when the Colts were #1 for the first six weeks, because "Even though the Patriots look better so far, you have to keep the Super Bowl Champs at #1 until they lose a game?"

What the fuck ever happened to that?

Good catch, that's right. It should have read, ....."except for the NY Giants, who we disrespect every year." <_<