SportsWrath

This kind of stuff normally doesn't bother me

Lubeck

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi...content.10.html

You would think "Can the surprising NY Giants repeat?" would be a top 10 storyline.

Storylines that could be replaced:

Reggie Bush

Julius Peppers

And the one storyline that is presumptuous:

Can Tony Romo Win a Playoff Game?

Shouldn't that storyline wait until the Cowboys MAKE the playoffs?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi...content.10.html

You would think "Can the surprising NY Giants repeat?" would be a top 10 storyline.

Storylines that could be replaced:

Reggie Bush

Julius Peppers

And the one storyline that is presumptuous:

Can Tony Romo Win a Playoff Game?

Shouldn't that storyline wait until the Cowboys MAKE the playoffs?

I truly hate the word "surprising" when it comes to our playoff win. For years, it's been said we didn't play up to our potential and the minute we do it's considered "surprising". No, surprising is Susan Palin, "finally" is what describes what we did last year. During our playoff run, we were the better team in those games, no just because I'm a Giants fan, but a true fan of the game would have realized that also. Now keeping in mind that there's a good chance that this years team is better (which it could be), then I'm not sure how much of a surprise it should be. We're a good team.

I truly hate the word "surprising" when it comes to our playoff win. For years, it's been said we didn't play up to our potential and the minute we do it's considered "surprising". No, surprising is Susan Palin, "finally" is what describes what we did last year. During our playoff run, we were the better team in those games, no just because I'm a Giants fan, but a true fan of the game would have realized that also. Now keeping in mind that there's a good chance that this years team is better (which it could be), then I'm not sure how much of a surprise it should be. We're a good team.

Who is Susan Palin? Does she have a VRC? :P

In all seriousness, you're right. Finally is a perfect description. The Giants have been building for a few years now, and it's finally paying off.