SportsWrath

This Thursday night season opener truly sucks.

boohyah

I'm not going to be home on time for it, hell I'm not going to be home until most likely 9.30 -10pm because of work. I'm going to have to record it on DVR, but that means I can't watch TV or come on here until after midnight!!. And I know all you guys will be like headless chickens without my insight.

Fuck the Giants for winning the Superbowl, fuck the NFL, fuck Chase Blackburn.

I'm not going to be home on time for it, hell I'm not going to be home until most likely 9.30 -10pm because of work. I'm going to have to record it on DVR, but that means I can't watch TV or come on here until after midnight!!. And I know all you guys will be like headless chickens without my insight.

Fuck the Giants for winning the Superbowl, fuck the NFL, fuck Chase Blackburn.

call in sick??? start working it today. Do something crazy like drink tea or skip dinner. They will believe you.

the reason for the 7 pm start is to accomodate the Republican National Convention and the acceptance speech by McCain. So for all you folks who like to blame the worlds problems on the republicans, here is another reason you can complain.

BTW anyone planning on gouing leave early. Lots now open only 5 hours before the game and traffic will be a nightmare. I am leaving my house at 12:30 planning for a 2:00 2:30 arrival. Thank god for vacation days.

the reason for the 7 pm start is to accomodate the Republican National Convention and the acceptance speech by McCain. So for all you folks who like to blame the worlds problems on the republicans, here is another reason you can complain.

BTW anyone planning on gouing leave early. Lots now open only 5 hours before the game and traffic will be a nightmare. I am leaving my house at 12:30 planning for a 2:00 2:30 arrival. Thank god for vacation days.

Im glad it is 7 and not 9.... but when do you think the ball is actually put in play? 7:30,45?

My plant manager and plant owner are both Giants fans, i was trying to get them to make tommorow a national holiday and Friday a "floating" holiday but oh well get done work early come home get the brew and start pregame rituals then holy shit it will be here no fucking Favre, no fucking Pats, no fucking Cowboys or Eagles, Just the champs defending their title which is ours until someone takes it.

I'm pissed as hell about the starting time. I get out of school at 3 and we gotta meet up with my uncle and his buddy at a lot around 430. from there its about a 5 mile ride to the stadium but im so nervous that we'll hit traffic.

If i miss any of this pregame ceremony im gonna be so pissed off.

Im glad it is 7 and not 9.... but when do you think the ball is actually put in play? 7:30,45?

I actually think they want this game over by 10, I would expect KO no later than 7:15 that way John Madden can spit into the mic and talk about Brett Favre for a few minutes.

I actually think they want this game over by 10, I would expect KO no later than 7:15 that way John Madden can spit into the mic and talk about Brett Favre for a few minutes.

What about the whole kick-off show. I think they have a couple of "bands" playing, are they not going to be on TV?