SportsWrath

When Thursday Morning Comes I will be....

BurnThePhilFans

hardly be able to control myself... will endure civil procedure and torts classes and absolutely skip any work I have Thursday night/ risk being thrown out of class on Friday to see the greatest team on earth stick it to the skins.... oh and blasting we right here by dmx all day just like I did for superbowl 42!!!

and you?

1. Take Little Dragon to school

2. come home and iron work clothes.

3. blast obscene music from bedroom as I get dressed.

4. blast obscene music as I drive to Newark Airport

5. Take care of work objectives as quickly as possible

6. try to find a supervisor that will let me leave early

7. Hopefully be home in time for the pregame :ph34r:

OK, I'm up and dressed. In my Osi Jersey(get well soon!) blue Giants hat w/ white brim and I'm on my way to wk. Leaving wk at 3pm PST because it starts at 4pm PST and will be blasting "Proud to be a N.Y. Giant" and "I'm a SuperGiant" all the way to my buddies house to watch the game.

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm up and dressed. In my Osi Jersey(get well soon!) blue Giants hat w/ white brim and I'm on my way to wk. Leaving wk at 3pm PST because it starts at 4pm PST and will be blasting "Proud to be a N.Y. Giant" and "I'm a SuperGiant" all the way to my buddies house to watch the game.

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dog doesn't mean for this to be an attack in any way, but that song is really, really poor...

the dog doesn't mean for this to be an attack in any way, but that song is really, really poor...

I know, I hear that alot. I like it because it still gets me pumped up. And I am assuming your talking about "Proud to be a NY Giant", cause I really think the other song is good.

I know, I hear that alot. I like it because it still gets me pumped up. And I am assuming your talking about "Proud to be a NY Giant", cause I really think the other song is good.

that is the one...the dog finds it a bit hokie...