SportsWrath

Playoffs?!?

BurrisFan

So I am just curious for all of you Ranger fans...how excited are you for the playoffs???

I know it has been a long time, I went through it here in Calgary as well...Seven years in fact.

How many of you are getting tickets? Or just plain old excited to FINALLY be back...

I have a major hard-on for some playoff tickets...does that answer your question? :TU::P

Haha ya, that pretty much answers it.

I have been to a playoff game, and I gotta tell ya....It doesn't get much better than the NHL playoffs.

Good to see some American hockey fans!

I was at game 4 of the eastern conference finals in 1997 the last NHL playoff game played in MSG....long story short worst game of my life Lindros 6.8 seconds left :cwy:

Carolina and Ottawa scare me the most, but if the playoffs started today, we would be going against the defending champions Tampa Bay...and me living in Florida I know they have one of the most complete teams... Martin St. Loius, Vincent Lecavalier, Vaclav Prospal, and Fredrik Modin are great players who come up big in clutch situations... so I'm hoping the Rangers get to 2nd seed or the Lightning go down a seed, because I would have a really bad feeling playing Tampa come playoff time... We DEFIANTELY need Lundqvist, Jagr, Prucha, and Nylander to be at thier 100% best...I fucken can't wait!! When do the playoffs start??

Our last game is on the 18th of April against the Sens, I believe that it is the last day of teh regular season so I would think that the Playoffs would start the 20th. I know it might sound crazy but the team I want to play least in the playoffs is the Sabres. The Lightning don't give me that much of a scare we have shown that we can play with them their only win against us was a 1-0 overtime win. It is going to be a crazy couple of weeks as teams fight for position, I don't think we will know anything until the last week or so.

The lightning aren't as good as you think, they would be the ideal team for the Rangers to meet because they can match up with them in terms of speed and skill. That is why Buffalo wouldn't be too bad of a matchup either, Ottawa and Philadelphia however could cause problems because they bring a physical game as well.

The lightning aren't as good as you think, they would be the ideal team for the Rangers to meet because they can match up with them in terms of speed and skill. That is why Buffalo wouldn't be too bad of a matchup either, Ottawa and Philadelphia however could cause problems because they bring a physical game as well.

He never said Lightening were that good. We have proven that we can handle the lightning...but Buffalo has given us trouble all year, Ottawa is stacked with talent, anad Philly is always tough...Tampa in the first roudn would be a good matchup for us to advance...

Are you talking about me? :confused:

No I was talking about the post by Plax 4 Prez.

The thing about Tampa is they are not consistent... but they defiantely have the talent, and as we all know they are the defending champions...