SportsWrath

Giants vs Pats

Lughead

He had a really nice grab last night. Showed great concentration in ytraffic to haul in a bad pass.

and he grabbed three or four 3rd down conversions. Wait til someone hits him in stride. Too bad he missed so much time but he intrigues me.

Huston missed the PAT :brooding:

Feely is free...............

I think Freely signed with the Rams.

Yes, Carr looked pretty damned good. I have to eat crow on that. I don't know if the new crop of receivers made him look good, or he made them look good. Either or, I think we're set at both positions.

I think Freely signed with the Rams.

Yes, Carr looked pretty damned good. I have to eat crow on that. I don't know if the new crop of receivers made him look good, or he made them look good. Either or, I think we're set at both positions.

Well what made him look good is he was completing a lot of short passes and throwing in a deep throw here and there. Even on long third downs he wasn't making a lot of shots down field. That is the kind of play you expect from a backup a guy who is going to manage the offense not try and win it all.

Carr is hoping (as I recall) to be free in a year to pursue a starting job knowing that it won't happen here, so why we'd drop our Rookie QB and keep Carr is baffling.

Carr is only mildly servicable. Let's cultivate our talent and keep Wright for another year; he's capable and content, so he's good for the time being.

Carr is hoping (as I recall) to be free in a year to pursue a starting job knowing that it won't happen here, so why we'd drop our Rookie QB and keep Carr is baffling.

Carr is only mildly servicable. Let's cultivate our talent and keep Wright for another year; he's capable and content, so he's good for the time being.

Hasent Woodson been extremely disappointing during camp? I thought I read in a number of articles that his mechanics and his throwing motion was absolute shit. Really there is a reason he was a 6th round pick, I figure keep him on the PS for acouple years to see if he develops at all.

I was just reading that article and came across this great line from Darcy Johnson.

You beat me to it but here is the full quote from Giants.com:

At the seven, Johnson came face-to-face with cornerback Fernando Bryant and simply pushed through him until he was in the end zone.

“We had a flag route called and they brought two on the blitz and I turned around and caught the ball,” Johnson said. “I turned around and a little guy tried to tackle my legs. Last week I got tackled at the two-yard line and they chop blocked me. I figured they were going to try to do that again. I just stiff-armed them and saw the end zone. The little dude tried to tackle me up high and I drove him for a couple of yards, especially when I saw the end zone was so close. I just wanted to make it in.”

:flex: