SportsWrath

Osi taken off the field with a knee injury

BronxRik

fuck, Wynn will have to step up now.

That signing went from "Oh just some depth" too "Holy fuck this guy is starting" Atleast hes a vet when an alright set of stats to his name, who knows maybe he will turn out to do quite well.....but he's still no Osi.

:furious: I am so fucking upset right now, these fucking useless pre season games lead to this. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I didn't see the game, i was looking forward to it just to see Brett get knocked out (didn't happen :brooding:) but son of a bitch i nearly threw up when i seen the highlights and seeing Osi getting carted off which ESPN basically said fuck Osi let's stroke Bretts ego for another 24 straight hours

Yeah, I think it says to the reserves, "we can get a future hall of famer that has helped get to two and win one superbowl. Shut the fuck up and go have a sammich while waiting your turn."

That's what I think it says.

Alrighty then. Well obviously with the Giants talking to him, I was wrong about it "absolutely not" being a possibility. If it happens, great, but I'm still not getting my hopes up at this point. It would be nice though if Coughlin offered Wynn/Tollefson sammiches, though. I want a sammich right now.