SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Ok I will not be in the continental United States for the first 2 rounds and possibly the 3rd round.

So should I PM my picks to you Money?

Will you have access to a computer?

If not, send me a list of players you like at each pick in advance. For example, for your first pick, if you send me a list that goes "Hawk, Mario Williams, Huff, Ngata" and Hawk and Mario are taken, then I will take Huff for you.

Make sense? Thanks for taking the time to look ahead and attempt to avoid any potential problems. Good job!

Will you have access to a computer?

If not, send me a list of players you like at each pick in advance. For example, for your first pick, if you send me a list that goes "Hawk, Mario Williams, Huff, Ngata" and Hawk and Mario are taken, then I will take Huff for you.

Make sense? Thanks for taking the time to look ahead and attempt to avoid any potential problems. Good job!

I probually wont have a computer.

So I will send a list of players before that time.

I probually wont have a computer.

So I will send a list of players before that time.

Ok, sounds good. I'll take care of it from there. If you take AJ Hawk first, for example, and you list of 2nd round picks is something like "DeMeco Ryans, Thomas Howard, Jonathan Joseph, Ko Simpson" then I'll take Joseph. Are you cool with me making those types of decisions?

Ok, sounds good. I'll take care of it from there. If you take AJ Hawk first, for example, and you list of 2nd round picks is something like "DeMeco Ryans, Thomas Howard, Jonathan Joseph, Ko Simpson" then I'll take Joseph. Are you cool with me making those types of decisions?

Im cool with it :TU:

Guest Nutty Sack
Sure. Between you, Nutty, Floyd, and nosebleed ... who is the GM? Who is the leader?

After a short deliberation the Fab Four has decided that our leader will be Lockhart based on his on field experience.

Edited by Nutty Sack

After a short deliberation the Fab Four has decided that our leader will be Lockhart based on his on field experience.

Good call. He was pretty close to getting drafted right, him being an all star WR in college and all?

Guest Nutty Sack
Good call. He was pretty close to getting drafted right, him being an all star WR in college and all?

Oh how you all would be surprised. The suspense I'm sure is killing you . Unfortunately we have all been sworn to secrecy. Tony Soprano will be dead and buried before you ever learn the true identity of the Fab Four's GM.

Oh how you all would be surprised. The suspense I'm sure is killing you . Unfortunately we have all been sworn to secrecy. Tony Soprano will be dead and buried before you ever learn the true identity of the Fab Four's GM.

so next monday we will know right?

Tony is as goo as dead now

I'm not exactly sure what you asking. After the picks are completed, then me and my commitee will grade each team's selections. Team that receive an 'A' will get a special prize. ;)

I hope this is a joke.

There is no probability of anyone besides me winning this competition.