SportsWrath

Hourly Brett Favre Update

Bigblue25

I know this was discussed in another thread, but what if we trade Osi,Plex,Eli,Tuck,Kiwi,Ross,AP pretty much everybody for Brett Favre oh excuse me he is now known has THE FAVRE, then we clone him twenty two times and hire John Madden has our head coach, just j/k. The real thread is who would you guys want at the end of the year if both available, Brandon Jacobs or Steven Jackson. here are the stats:

Steven Jackson Age 24: 2007 12 games started 1002 yds 5 fumbles 4.2 ypc 5 td

Brandon Jacobs Age 25: 2007 9 games started 1009 yds 5 fumbles 5.0 ypc 4 td

Jackson is a very talented back. But I think with what we have developing in NY as far as our RB committee is concerned, BJ is a better fit. I dont know if Jackson would, not only want to, but thrive in an offense where he isnt the featured back. Plus, I like BJ's ypc average better.

Worst thread ever. :wacko:

what? you wish the thread was actually about Brett Favre, is that why you clicked on it. I am sorry i didn't mention Brett Favre woke up around.....7am this morning,brushed his teeth, made coffee,walked outside to get the paper at least thats what i heard on ESPN's devoloping story fuck you, fuck Brett, and fuck ESPN. I've seen fetus's devolop faster in the womb than this story

what? you wish the thread was actually about Brett Favre, is that why you clicked on it. I am sorry i didn't mention Brett Favre woke up around.....7am this morning,brushed his teeth, made coffee,walked outside to get the paper at least thats what i heard on ESPN's devoloping story fuck you, fuck Brett, and fuck ESPN. I've seen fetus's devolop faster in the womb than this story

Fetus- what team do he play for?

Yeah right, we all know John Madden went out and got his paper for him. Right after he gave brett a good ole hummer.

So can EA sports put him on the cover in a Jets Uniform in limited edition? It's probably well too late for that, but it would be a great thumb in the eye of GB if he turned up on the cover as a Jet.

I'm happy for our regional brethren...good luck Jets, you still have no class, but this is a step in the right direction...of course, you're still only going to be a wildcard (at best), but that's better than watching January from home.