Dan Campbell

Mike Rosenthal

Cornelius Griffin

Brandon Short

Ralph Brown (Always liked him)

Dhani Jones

Will Allen

William Peterson

Jesse Palmer (Never liked but somw of you did)

Jeremy Shockey

Nick Greisen

William Joseph (I know alot of you dont like him but he played well last year and he is our starter)

Osi Umenyiora

David Diehl

Willie Ponder

Frank Walker

Wayne Lucier

Eli Manning

Chris Snee

Reggie Torbor

Gibril Wilson

Jamaar Taylor

Corey Webster

Justin Tuck

Brandon Jacobs

Moore, Eric

Just a couple FA pick ups

Kerry Collins

Plaxico Burress

Carlos Emmons

Jeff Feagles

Jay Feely

Jim Finn

Sam Madison

Kareem McKenzie

Shaun O'Hara

Antonio Pierce

Will Demps

Chad Morton

Lomas Brown

Mike Barrow

So the only people left over from the George Young days is

Strahan

Tiki

Toomer

He has done a great Job and he will be missed :worshippy:

Guest Lockhart
Here is a list of some of his great draft's and some FA'a

Some players he drafted

Shaun Williams

Jason Wittle

Joe Jurevicius

Luke Petitgout

Dan Campbell

Mike Rosenthal

Cornelius Griffin

Brandon Short

Dhani Jones

Will Allen

William Peterson

Jeremy Shockey

Nick Greisen

William Joseph (I know alot of you dont like him but he played well last year and he is our starter)

Osi Umenyiora

David Diehl

Willie Ponder

Frank Walker

Wayne Lucier

Eli Manning

Chris Snee

Reggie Torbor

Gibril Wilson

Jamaar Taylor

Corey Webster

Justin Tuck

Brandon Jacobs

Moore, Eric

Kerry Collins

Plaxico Burress

Carlos Emmons

Jeff Feagles

Jay Feely

Jim Finn

Sam Madison

Kareem McKenzie

Shaun O'Hara

Antonio Pierce

Will Demps

Chad Morton

Lomas Brown

Mike Barrow

Strahan

Tiki

Toomer

I n other words the best players on the team were chosen by George Young and Accorsi was a moron picking talent. I see you left out Ron Dayne and you failed to mention that he gave away draft picks for Eli when he could have had the much better QB in Ben - Accorsi has been (and still is) a disaster for the Giants. His pickup of an aging Sam Madison and ACL injured Will Demps this off seaon is just a sample of his inability to reecognize or find talent. George Young brought the Giants two Super Bowl wins - Accorsi brought the Giants overpaid busts.

Edited by Lockhart

I n other words the best players on the team were chosen by George Young and Accorsi was a moron picking talent. I see you left out Ron Dayne and you failed to mention that he gave away draft picks for Eli when he could have had the much better QB in Ben - Accorsi has been (and still is) a disaster for the Giants. His pickup of an aging Sam Madison and ACL injured Will Demps this off seaon is just a sample of his inability to reecognize or find talent. George Young brought the Giants two Super Bowl wins - Accorsi brought the Giants overpaid busts.

You mean the George Young who took guys like Tyrone Wheatley, Jarrod Bunch, Derek Brown, Dave Brown, Thomas Lewis, Cedric Jones all with first round picks? Yeah Thats better then EA :rolleyes:

You mean the George Young who took guys like Tyrone Wheatley, Jarrod Bunch, Derek Brown, Dave Brown, Thomas Lewis, Cedric Jones all with first round picks? Yeah Thats better then EA :rolleyes:

Oh and if George young was so great why did the giants Suck in the 90's when he was GM?

Guest Lockhart
Oh and if George young was so great why did the giants Suck in the 90's when he was GM?

Giants won the Super Bowl XXV - January 27, 1991 by the score of 20-19 against Buffalo. Way to do your research! Do you have any other statements we can laugh at?

Giants won the Super Bowl XXV - January 27, 1991 by the score of 20-19 against Buffalo. Way to do your research! Do you have any other statements we can laugh at?

Uh....Yeah that had nothing to do with Bill ...Do you want to make any more stupid comments we can laugh at, Cause if you think Bill didn't run the show then your more of an idiot then I ever could have imagine

Guest Lockhart
Uh....Yeah that had nothing to do with Bill ...Do you want to make any more stupid comments we can laugh at, Cause if you think Bill didn't run the show then your more of an idiot then I ever could have imagine

How about this one - "Plaxico and Shockey are team players"! Plaxico missed the last team meeting of 2005 and the first one of 2006. Only two Giant players are refusing to show up for off season workouts - can you guess who they are? I'll give you a hint - both have stonehands, pout alot on the field, and quit on the Giants in the playoff game - Got it yet?

How about this one - "Plaxico and Shockey are team players"! Plaxico missed the last team meeting of 2005 and the first one of 2006. Only two Giant players are refusing to show up for off season workouts - can you guess who they are? I'll give you a hint - both have stonehands, pout alot on the field, and quit on the Giants in the playoff game - Got it yet?

Had no argument so you changed the subject :doh: ...Ok done talking to you on this subject

Guest Lockhart
Had no argument so you changed the subject :doh: ...Ok done talking to you on this subject

I bet you are - no way to defend these two delinquents. It makes you wonder how these guys can look their fellow Giant players in the face after they refuse to workout with them year after year. As for EA - he is the man that took Ron Dayne instead of Shaun Alexander and Eli Manning instead of Ben Roethlisssberger - he never built a Super Bowl winner - George Young built two and left the parts for a third but Accorsi let it deteriorate.

Edited by Lockhart

I bet you are - no way to defend these two delinquents. It makes you wonder how these guys can look their fellow Giant players in the face after they refuse to workout with them year after year. As for EA - he is the man that took Ron Dayne instead of Shaun Alexander and Eli Manning instead of Ben Roethlisssberger - he never built a Super Bowl winner - George Young built two and left the parts for a third but Accorsi let it deteriorate.

This post has been edited by Lockhart: Today, 08:40 AM

Try to make up your mind....... With out Bill George took Tyrone Wheatley, Jarrod Bunch, Derek Brown, Dave Brown, Thomas Lewis, Cedric Jones.....Yeah Did a Great Job.....

EA took us to a SB in 2000 after he rebuilt the George young mess

Edited by Fag 4's Father

Guest Lockhart
Try to make up your mind....... With out Bill George took Tyrone Wheatley, Jarrod Bunch, Derek Brown, Dave Brown, Thomas Lewis, Cedric Jones.....Yeah Did a Great Job.....

EA took us Two a SB in 2000 after he rebuilt the George young mess

George Young - 2 Lombardi trohies

Ernie Accorsi - Ron Dayne and Eli Manning

That says it all.

Who do you like better George Young? who drafted people like Tyrone Wheatley, Jarrod Bunch, Derek Brown, Dave Brown, Thomas Lewis, Cedric Jones all with first round picks?

Yeah, Accorsi is way better than George Young!!! I mean, George only resurrected this franchise from the the depths of sucktitude, drafted LT and Phil Simms (among others), and delivered two Super Bowls. Ernie has done way more for us!!

:confused:

EA took us to a SB in 2000 after he rebuilt the George young mess

George also drafted the two best players on our team in Tiki and Strahan.

Are you honestly trying to argue that a.) Accorsi is anything better than an average GM, and b.) he is better than George Young? Wow. If so, F-

The draft list is in order from his first drafts <_<

If anything, that list suggest just how mediocre of a GM he has been. Half of those guys either did NOTHING for us, had success elsewhere, or aren't even on the team anymore.

Here is a list of some of his great draft's and some FA'a

Some players he drafted

Shaun Williams

Jason Wittle

Joe Jurevicius

Luke Petitgout

Dan Campbell

Mike Rosenthal

Cornelius Griffin

Brandon Short

Dhani Jones

Will Allen

William Peterson

Jeremy Shockey

Nick Greisen

Osi Umenyiora

David Diehl

Willie Ponder

Frank Walker

Wayne Lucier

Eli Manning

Chris Snee

Reggie Torbor

Gibril Wilson

Jamaar Taylor

Corey Webster

Justin Tuck

Brandon Jacobs

Moore, Eric

Kerry Collins

Plaxico Burress

Carlos Emmons

Jeff Feagles

Jay Feely

Jim Finn

Sam Madison

Kareem McKenzie

Shaun O'Hara

Antonio Pierce

Will Demps

Chad Morton

Lomas Brown

Mike Barrow

Strahan

Tiki

Toomer

Honestly the only drafted players that are worthy of being mentioned in this context are Petitgout, Griffin (who has his best year with another team), Allen (who just walked via free agency), Peterson (has had trouble staying on the field; career might be over), Shockey, Greisen (decent value for a 5th rounder), Joseph, Osi, Diehl, Tyree, Snee, and Wilson.

This list really demonstates how poor Accorsi's drafts have been.

It's funny, they should make a movie out of the stupidity and ignorance of an American fan base.

2003 - 2004: Accorsi is the worst general manager in football. He cares more about his legacy than the team.

2005 - Accorsi is the greatest thing to ever happen to this organization and we are happy to extend his contract. Now, we even have fans who would want him over George Young.

The movie will begin in a red-light street corner where John Elway's posse attacks and threatens Ernie Accorsi to not draft him.

Just before the end, Jason Currency will expose Ernie Accorsi for what he is... a mediocre general manager.

In the end, a magic meteoroid will hit the earth and destroy all stupid fans who still think or though that Ernie was anything but a mediocre general manager.

© Currency

Edited by Valuta Italiana

Guest Lockhart
It's funny, they should make a movie out of the stupidity and ignorance of an American fan base.

2003 - 2004: Accorsi is the worst general manager in football. He cares more about his legacy than the team.

2005 - Accorsi is the greatest thing to ever happen to this organization and we are happy to extend his contract. Now, we even have fans who would want him over George Young.

The movie will begin in a red-light street corner where John Elway's posse attacks and threatens Ernie Accorsi to not draft him.

Just before the end, Jason Currency will expose Ernie Accorsi for what he is... a mediocre general manager.

In the end, a magic meteoroid will hit the earth and destroy all stupid fans who still think or though that Ernie was anything but a mediocre general manager.

© Currency

I like the Sci-fi touch.

Yeah, Accorsi is way better than George Young!!! I mean, George only resurrected this franchise from the the depths of sucktitude, drafted LT and Phil Simms (among others), and delivered two Super Bowls. Ernie has done way more for us!!

:confused:

How did he do after Bill left? Oh right he drafted guys like Weatley Brown Bunch Lewis....I love George young and think he was a hellofa GM, shit the guy got us two SB wins...I just feal as though alot of him was Bill.....The Guy Hired Ray Handley for god sake....one of the worst NFL coachs ever...Dan Reeves wasnt much better <_< , Thats right I said it :unsure:

Oh well its past my bed time, good night dont let the gerbil bite :P

How did he do after Bill left? Oh right he drafted guys like Weatley Brown Bunch Lewis....I love George young and think he was a hellofa GM, shit the guy got us two SB wins...I just feal as though alot of him was Bill.....The Guy Hired Ray Handley for god sake....one of the worst NFL coachs ever...Dan Reeves wasnt much better <_< , Thats right I said it :unsure:

Oh well its past my bed time, good night dont let the gerbil bite :P

You are aware that George Young hired Parcells, right?

And you are aware that Accorsi drafting, until recently, has been atrocious, right? The majority of the guys you listed in the initial post have nop business being listed under the 'good picks' category...

You are aware that George Young hired Parcells, right?

And you are aware that Accorsi drafting, until recently, has been atrocious, right? The majority of the guys you listed in the initial post have nop business being listed under the 'good picks' category...

Yes I am aware that GY hired BP <_<

Yes some of the guys listed didnt pan out,I listed most of them because they are fan favorites...Like Palmer, I hated him but he had a big following....EA was never good at 1st round, he mad his money in the latter rounds...

This was intended to strike an argument between haters of EA and lovers, it was never intended to strike at GY or to start an argument with a "smart" football fan, So unless you have something stupid to say please stop responding :LMAO: