SportsWrath

McNabb say East runs through Philly

Virginia Giant

In the cellar for them, but then again what are they supposed to say, "Hey fans, we're gonna suck, Buckle up." that doesn't sound right.

I think we'll be kicking the snot out of them for a while. Feels good...really good!

So with Osi busting your ass every time you took a snap to the tune of six sacks just for him....you were supposed to win that game. The second I might give to him if you had a healthy Westbrook...but that first one well McNabb needs to take the corn cob out of his ass and put it in his mouth and shut the fuck up.

Exactly. I'm really surprised McNabb wasn't killed that game, and he's talking about that being a win?

I've seen a ton of Eagles-Giants games in my time - and I've never seen a Philly QB take such an ass-kicking. And this includes L.T. and Jaworski.

Exactly. I'm really surprised McNabb wasn't killed that game, and he's talking about that being a win?

I've seen a ton of Eagles-Giants games in my time - and I've never seen a Philly QB take such an ass-kicking. And this includes L.T. and Jaworski.

I agree....though Jaws had that pre snap fear response down pat. He was so twitchy I thought he had Tourettes or Parkinsons for Christ's sake. I loved the way he leaned away from the snap so that he could get a couple of extra inches of running room. :LMAO: