SportsWrath

All Met Fans Please Read!!! (recruiting help)

Plax 4 Prez

From me to you guys,

We need more members, if you guys live in the NY area or know any Met fan please help me out... We already have way more posts in our Mets forum then the Yankee's and Red Sox's put together... but we need to totally dominate them... the other Mets MB's suck!! Ours is awesome and as we speak Nemesis is making a Mets skin!!! Please help me, and I promise I will be right there along with you to get some more members!! I've gotten banned so many times from MB's trying to get us more traffic that it's really starting to get to me... I've gotten atleast 15 members here, but mostly Giants fans... so now it's time to show this MB that the Mets are the shit!!!!!!!

Plax 4 Prez

From me to you guys,

We need more members, if you guys live in the NY area or know any Met fan please help me out... We already have way more posts in our Mets forum then the Yankee's and Red Sox's put together... but we need to totally dominate them... the other Mets MB's suck!! Ours is awesome and as we speak Nemesis is making a Mets skin!!! Please help me, and I promise I will be right there along with you to get some more members!! I've gotten banned so many times from MB's trying to get us more traffic that it's really starting to get to me... I've gotten atleast 15 members here, but mostly Giants fans... so now it's time to show this MB that the Mets are the shit!!!!!!!

Plax 4 Prez

:cwy:

:cwy:

wow... I actually went to the board in your sig. and it looks nice, but we need to try to get these guys here... all our Met posters are awesome, but I'd like to see more activity before the regular season... hey Exit... is that you MB in you sig?

wow... I actually went to the board in your sig. and it looks nice, but we need to try to get these guys here... all our Met posters are awesome, but I'd like to see more activity before the regular season... hey Exit... is that you MB in you sig?

Mod/Co-Admin... But the main guy is one of my buddies from the Jet board. He paid for the domain and stuff. I try to advertise both sites, though.

Mod/Co-Admin... But the main guy is one of my buddies from the Jet board. He paid for the domain and stuff. I try to advertise both sites, though.

I'll be a member there too, but can we also recruit some of them???

yea more metsy fans are needed, not really. most people post in everything, like me. im even on metszone.net and im a diehard yanks fan, so juzz get people here and they'll post everywhere

hey Torn084...wait till you see the sig. that FITM has for you...he showed me, and you'll wet yourself when you see it :LMAO: