SportsWrath

NYG vs. AZ CARDS.....

BIGBLUE01

Hey guys,

I know this game will probably get the least amt of responses, but my girl just got word that her company can get tickets and they are available right now. 44.95 or 66.00 depending on where you want to sit. So, I thought I'd kick off the official NYG vs AZ thread, and see which of you nearby Sportswrathers would want to make the trip. There are already about 10 of us local Giant fans that will be in the tailgate party, and I want to see who can make it from here. If my knowledge serves me correctly, the members close enough are:

BRONXRIK

BLUNATIC

RANDOFF

SOCALDUB

If I missed anyone, apologies. So, if anyone's wanting to make the trip, since I live here, I'd be glad to help in any way as far as lodging arrangements, tix, places to go, etc. So......whos comin?

Hey guys,

I know this game will probably get the least amt of responses, but my girl just got word that her company can get tickets and they are available right now. 44.95 or 66.00 depending on where you want to sit. So, I thought I'd kick off the official NYG vs AZ thread, and see which of you nearby Sportswrathers would want to make the trip. There are already about 10 of us local Giant fans that will be in the tailgate party, and I want to see who can make it from here. If my knowledge serves me correctly, the members close enough are:

BRONXRIK

BLUNATIC

RANDOFF

NEMESIS

SOCALDUB

If I missed anyone, apologies. So, if anyone's wanting to make the trip, since I live here, I'd be glad to help in any way as far as lodging arrangements, tix, places to go, etc. So......whos comin?

im planning to fly over for that one too .....got some friends in Tempe ( who we stayed with when we came over for the Superbowl ) . It would be great to meet up with you all.

regards UK

im planning to fly over for that one too .....got some friends in Tempe ( who we stayed with when we came over for the Superbowl ) . It would be great to meet up with you all.

regards UK

Oh...COOL! I know you came out for the SB, but I thought that was the only time you'd come, or else I woulda included you. Sweet, and Tempe is real close to where I live. Tempe borders Mesa, the town I live in. Keep me posted on your plans. I know you've already got the hook up here, but if I can help in any way, let me know. At the very least to get directions to our taligate party. Believe me, we will be posting pics of it on here afterwards. They are always a good time!

Oh...COOL! I know you came out for the SB, but I thought that was the only time you'd come, or else I woulda included you. Sweet, and Tempe is real close to where I live. Tempe borders Mesa, the town I live in. Keep me posted on your plans. I know you've already got the hook up here, but if I can help in any way, let me know. At the very least to get directions to our taligate party. Believe me, we will be posting pics of it on here afterwards. They are always a good time!

thanks BB01 ... looking forward to it

Here we go again with another west coast/ England posse looking to meet up and leave out the poor East Coast. Well I hope the day of the game, the field gets jammed when they are wheeling it into the stadium so you poor fuckers are just sitting there with no game to watch. :LMAO::LMAO:

Here we go again with another west coast/ England posse looking to meet up and leave out the poor East Coast. Well I hope the day of the game, the field gets jammed when they are wheeling it into the stadium so you poor fuckers are just sitting there with no game to watch. :LMAO::LMAO:

Damn, and I was gonna put up a flag at the tailgate party that reads...."All Hail Booyah, king of Sportswrath".

Forget it now. :P

I don't know about this.........will we have to wear the gay construction worker outfit if we meet up with you? 'Cuz I was really hoping to don the gay Indian outfit. (HA, beat you to it, bitches).

I don't know about this.........will we have to wear the gay construction worker outfit if we meet up with you? 'Cuz I was really hoping to don the gay Indian outfit. (HA, beat you to it, bitches).

Look dude. You can wear the gay construction worker oufit or the Indian outfit all you want, cause Im gonna be the gay cop. :P

BTW, just in case any of you are skeptical because I like American Idol and doing karaoke, thats the extent of my goofiness. Im a regular beer drinking, swearin, football lovin maniac like the rest of us. ;)

BTW, just in case any of you are skeptical because I like American Idol and doing karaoke, thats the extent of my goofiness. Im a regular beer drinking, swearin, football lovin maniac like the rest of us. ;)

I hate American Idol but, Take on me is the greatest song ever. Biggest guilty pleasure of all time

I know I didnt put that there. Are you doing some Mod magic? I said the CLOSEST NEXT TO RIK :rolleyes:

:LMAO: Yes, and no. I have an edit button by the reply button, and I was going to pull the old switcheroo in a reply, but I guess I hit the edit button instead. By the time I realized it, I decided fuck it and kept it. Before I get accused of MOD abuse (again), let me state for the record BB01, indeed did post "you're the closest next to rik".

:LMAO: Yes, and no. I have an edit button by the reply button, and I was going to pull the old switcheroo in a reply, but I guess I hit the edit button instead. By the time I realized it, I decided fuck it and kept it. Before I get accused of MOD abuse (again), let me state for the record BB01, indeed did post "you're the closest next to rik".

LOL....classic

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my tickets!! There are 10 of us all sittin next to each other, and about another 10 nearby. Not to mention all of the Giant fans I know that will be at the game, not by us, but there nonetheless. That means our tailgate will be HUGE. I WILL be posting pics after, win or lose. But you know we aint gonna lose.

UK.....don't forget to get a hold of me prior to the game so I can tell you where we'll be. ;)

I hope others (Rik, blunatic, randoff) can make it. It'll be a blast!!!