SportsWrath

Giants vs Mets

jranieli

Couple things here. I would say that Perez and Maine can count as other teams prospects that have flourished here as Mets. Go back a few years to Glendon Rusch and its not like the Mets never get someone elses young guys and have some success with them

No way on Pelfrey. Goes with my pitching theory I mentioned a few posts earlier no way in hell.

As for the OF. Alou is out and at this point we cannot count on Church for anything anytime soon, this man has to get his head 100% right before we risk him again. IMO we can live with a platoon of ENDY and TATIS in one spot, but the Mets have to no doubt go get another bat in the corner OF spot. Having to rely on 2 bench players in a role that would dictate 90% playing time will expose them, but in a platoon role they could get by.

I also am starting to agree with jranieli, Hollidays home/away splits are scary and how much of it is Coors field even with the humidor is a concern.

Maybe Nady, Bay, Ibanez, Thames, probably some others. Mets can get a decent bat not a superstar like Holliday and still not deplete the system(whats left of it).

Hey anyone know what Benny Agbayani is doing?

Maybe Nady, Bay, Ibanez, Thames, probably some others. Mets can get a decent bat not a superstar like Holliday and still not deplete the system(whats left of it).

Hey anyone know what Benny Agbayani is doing?

LOL hey i acctually know where benny is.........HE is apart of BOBBY v's coaching staff in Japan.......Bobby V and benny are great freinds...But personally i dont know if i want Holliday he would cost too much we would most definetly have to Deal F mart..........Id rather have the X-Man back i was heart broken when we traded him hes such a solid player but i think we got a steal with Perez.......