SportsWrath

Girardi getting ejected

Lubeck

Girardi was right to go postal over the strike zone last night. The first time he was ejected this season the team got fired up and picked up a bunch of wins, hopefully going into the Rays series that fire comes out again.

Yeah he looked pissed and his mouth was going. I wonder if the ump and the manager are even listening to each other. They are both screaming at the same time. And do managers ever change a call by going out to talk to the umps?

maybe that dealer at the trop is his mother

bwhahahahaha :LMAO:

Yeah what a jerkoff...."you have to be an adult to play here and gamble all of your money away while you throw hard liquor down peoples throats for free, but I cant curse....fuck you"

Not according to the K-Zone, which they showed on replay after every Yankee argument (and there were plenty of them), and which every time showed the pitch to be a strike.

Do me a favor, and kill yourself already...please?

If you dont like me, dont come on to my youtube page talking nonsense. Mmmmk? Osi4dawigger, mckeef, whoever else.. grow the fuck up.

This is a reason sportswrath will never be creditable as a valuable Giants message board. Yes I tweaked nips, but I was also a pretty good source for a lot of things. When you get yahoos like the two I mentioned going outside of this site and starting shit, it's no longer something I need to be a part of. If anyone cares or is wondering why, ask McKeef2 or Osi4dasack. Ok I said it, Fuckit.. I'm through. It's been a good ride, but my calling is elsewhere. And yes, this is for real. Thanks for the memories.

:LMAO: Just to follow up- nobody "cared" or "wondered why".

P.S.- Why would they even wonder why? You just told them why you were running away, numnut.

fag.jpg

Not according to the K-Zone, which they showed on replay after every Yankee argument (and there were plenty of them), and which every time showed the pitch to be a strike.

What they showed when he got ejected was one pitch that was really high and borderline outside the strike zone, and one that was really low and looked outside the strike zone.

What they showed when he got ejected was one pitch that was really high and borderline outside the strike zone, and one that was really low and looked outside the strike zone.

Every pitch they showed was a strike. "Borderline outside the strike zone" is like saying "borderline not across the goal line". If it's on the border, it's a strike, and all of those pitches they showed were.

By the way, could Joba have a little balls already and hit Youkilis, if that's what he really wants to do? I mean, three attempts now, and he's failed miserably each time.

Every pitch they showed was a strike. "Borderline outside the strike zone" is like saying "borderline not across the goal line". If it's on the border, it's a strike, and all of those pitches they showed were.

By the way, could Joba have a little balls already and hit Youkilis, if that's what he really wants to do? I mean, three attempts now, and he's failed miserably each time.

Borderline as in it could go either way. But the second one was definitely outside the zone.

Why hit the guy when you can just scare him and piss him off? Youkilis doesn't get a free base.

:LMAO: Just to follow up- nobody "cared" or "wondered why".

Ho hum... Nice try, but everyone already knows.

Oh, and the way you are able to just repost everything I've ever posted is pretty sickening. Seek help