SportsWrath

I know I'm a little late to the game, but...

Sephiroth

I have the 19-Denied Super Bowl t-shirt vacuumed sealed in the original plastic, which was being sold for about 2 hours and pulled off the internet. I know of a few that bought it but was never shipped and refunded. Only around 100 of these shirts were actually shipped out.

Kool man....real kool.

The only cards I buy these days, and it's very rare, but if I'm at the mall and they have tables set up, I'll look for Rangers cards, especially Nolan Ryan. I have most of the Ryan cards made from 70's. My dream was once to own every single Nolan Ryan card eve made, but gave that up when they started coming out with 30 subsets for every company.

But I like getting cards of my teams, I bought Arods rookie card when we signed him, I have Blalocks, Teixeira's, etc. Eli, Shockey. But like Midas said, they make so many of them, even if Arod breaks the hr record that card will never be worth what 1956 checklist is worth.

Yeah I hear you, and that is different than the kids or so-called investors who are buying up everything they see....especially if it says limited edition, special or some other modifier. Yeah real limited with at least 100-500,000 examples floating around. When the hobby as it stands today probably does not have more than a million dedicated collectors....if that many.

I just got my Giants "Road to XLII" dvd set... I'm so stoked! I'm watching the Giants beat Green Bay right now! :cheers:

We have a get together in the mountains in Sept and we will consume many adult beverages while watching my set. Awesome.

I have the 19-Denied Super Bowl t-shirt vacuumed sealed in the original plastic, which was being sold for about 2 hours and pulled off the internet. I know of a few that bought it but was never shipped and refunded. Only around 100 of these shirts were actually shipped out.

Your welcome. ;)