SportsWrath

It's official: Giants will use PSLs

echochamber

No, Wellington Mara was the guy who chose to forego literally millions of dollars every year by voting for the NFL's collective bargaining agreement so that the Arizonas and Jacksonvilles of the NFL could have francises. If anything, he proved time and time again that he was all about the good of the game and the NFL and not about making hand-over-fist money... especially not by screwing the little guy.

He did that for the sake of the NFL to grow. This is not the same case.

Wellington was a great man but he still would have followed the same path as John.

The Jets are going to do the same thing too. I love how they are taking surveys on PSLs just to appease the fans. Woody has already decided on something he just wants to act like the good guy.

Future Giants game:

GAME TICKET AVERAGE: $110

beer: $10,

Hot dog: $6.00

Parking: $30

Program: $10.00

TOLLS: $5.00

Cost of gas to get there: A trillion dollars

Bring a friend: Double the number above.

Bring a child, double the number above and add the cost of a souvenir, being cheap $20.

Now Mulitply that by 10.

Now that's not going to cost you that much once you get that second job, so be grateful. The priviledge for being able to buy all that is as low as $2,000.00!

Also, that's to watch a good team, think about the poor Jets schmuck.

THANK YOU NEW YORK GIANTS.

Thanks for making me feel a little better after opening up my NFL Sunday Ticket invoice.