SportsWrath

It's official: Giants will use PSLs

echochamber

article

We all knew it was coming. A $1,000 PSL for the 300 sections wouldn't be terrible, but still totally unnecessary since the stadium costs are being split between 2 teams and the amount they get from sponsors is insane. Eh, at least Hollywood Tisch will be happy that the place will be filled with celebs and business idiots. <_<

Well that should make those who get pissed off at the non cheering fans at the stadium every week to be replaced by the corporate fat cats who won't even recognize the team they are watching.

hehehe.... all the peeps who have been complaining will now have a real reason to complain about the noise level. You'll have a bunch of peeps sittin on their hands in the 100 & 200 sections.

My biggest worry, though, is that eventually ticket agencies will start acquiring a good portion of the PSLs over time. When that happens, there will be no fans left at the games.

Man I feel sorry for you ticket holders but this may free up some more for those on the waiting list.

How much is the season ticket anyway?

Tix will be jacked to over $100 for cheap seats. $105 i believe (as of now). You are also forced to buy both preseason game sat full price. The waiting list will go down, no doubt, but they'll end up falling to corps. All the peeps in the 100 section will need to get their seats moved to the 300 section since their PSL will be batshit insane. The "real" fans on the list won't get that many seats.

Tix will be jacked to over $100 for cheap seats. $105 i believe (as of now). You are also forced to buy both preseason game sat full price. The waiting list will go down, no doubt, but they'll end up falling to corps. All the peeps in the 100 section will need to get their seats moved to the 300 section since their PSL will be batshit insane. The "real" fans on the list won't get that many seats.

Weren't you already forced to buy preseason?

And the people mailing and receiving, the accounts payable folks processing, and of course a cut goes to the Maras and Tischs for thinking of the idea.

al davis thought of it- at least i think he was first to charge it.

Future Giants game:

GAME TICKET AVERAGE: $110

beer: $10,

Hot dog: $6.00

Parking: $30

Program: $10.00

TOLLS: $5.00

Cost of gas to get there: A trillion dollars

Bring a friend: Double the number above.

Bring a child, double the number above and add the cost of a souvenir, being cheap $20.

Now Mulitply that by 10.

Now that's not going to cost you that much once you get that second job, so be grateful. The priviledge for being able to buy all that is as low as $2,000.00!

Also, that's to watch a good team, think about the poor Jets schmuck.

THANK YOU NEW YORK GIANTS.

Man I feel sorry for you ticket holders but this may free up some more for those on the waiting list.

How much is the season ticket anyway?

I don't know how much and since the "waiting list" is insane, I've pretty much given up on ever getting my hands on season's tickets. My 9 year old nephew wants me to explain to him why we can't get Giants tickets.

I don't know how much and since the "waiting list" is insane, I've pretty much given up on ever getting my hands on season's tickets. My 9 year old nephew wants me to explain to him why we can't get Giants tickets.

Tell him, only people who's name is followed by "INC" or "CO" or "LTD" get tickets and the rest have to watch on TV by law.

Well this was coming for awhile now so no point in getting bent out of shape about it now. Just gonna have to count on corporate sponsorship for my tickets to Giants games. I like watching the game at home anyway. I can pause it, rewind it, fast forward it, the beer & food is cheaper, seats are more comfortable as well.

You want a classic football game experience, don't bother going to a major city for it.

You want a classic football game experience, don't bother going to a major city for it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they played one game in a 10,000 seat stadium with discounted seats and cheaper food/drinks to give the common man a chance at seeing a game?

Wouldn't it be awesome if they played one game in a 10,000 seat stadium with discounted seats and cheaper food/drinks to give the common man a chance at seeing a game?

It doesn't even have to be a small stadium. Just designate a day where the fans can buy tickets.. first come first serve.

I have to say that I'm not really thrilled with John Mara so far.

From the stars on the sidelines (which was never a NYG thing), to some of the things that have come out of the front office regarding players, and now this. Seriously... sticking the fans with 1,000 each to keep their seats in the new stadium? Wellington Mara would have NEVER allowed that shit.

Lame, lame, lame. :TD:

From the stars on the sidelines (which was never a NYG thing), to some of the things that have come out of the front office regarding players, and now this. Seriously... sticking the fans with 1,000 each to keep their seats in the new stadium? Wellington Mara would have NEVER allowed that shit.

I have to agree.

yEs, this is getting disgusting.!!!!! i know i shouldn't be crying nor complaining, cuz i know other's been on this waiting list way LONGER than me. but it's been about 8 years now and i'm still NUMBEDR 24,XXX ?? do i have to go on a shooting rampage to ever get my hands on a season ticket???..

when i try to buy tickets sites i get rape. 120 for nose bleed...!! come on man.. do one for the fans!!!..

do i have to fly all the way to Arizona (cuz they don't have much fans) in order to get a chance to see my team???

i'm sorry but that's bullshit. wellington would've done the same thing as john.

when a team has a chance to get a guaranteed 750 million dollars of income they will take it. if one person drops their tix, then the next person in line will take it.

i can't imagine ever dropping 20 grand for the right to pay for season tickets. if i were rich enough for that not to be a lot of money i'd probably not be around for a football game every sunday

i'm sorry but that's bullshit. wellington would've done the same thing as john.

when a team has a chance to get a guaranteed 750 million dollars of income they will take it. if one person drops their tix, then the next person in line will take it.

No, Wellington Mara was the guy who chose to forego literally millions of dollars every year by voting for the NFL's collective bargaining agreement so that the Arizonas and Jacksonvilles of the NFL could have francises. If anything, he proved time and time again that he was all about the good of the game and the NFL and not about making hand-over-fist money... especially not by screwing the little guy.