SportsWrath

What a start to the manuel era

gateb

I guess it wasn't just Willie that these guys had no respect for.

If I were Manuel, I would bench his ass tomorrow.

Oh, what do you know??? Castillo just pulled up on a double play ball instead of at least trying to make it look like he'd break it up.

I feel worse for Randolph than I did 5 minutes ago.

Beat me to it. At least Reyes showed he did not want to leave the game and it showed some fire. I really did not care for his hissy fit but Manual handled it well. I kind of like it. Showing the team who is boss.

Manuel not in dugout. He's probably in the locker room kissing Reyes' ass. I hope he's flogging him.

based on the 10 minutes of watching manuel it doesnt seem like he's one to do that to players.

but its definitely willie's jerry's fault that delgado booted that one.

based on the 10 minutes of watching manuel it doesnt seem like he's one to do that to players.

but its definitely willie's jerry's fault that delgado booted that one.

Manuel sucks and should be fired because he didn't run onto the field and physically place Easley at 2nd base on that pickoff.

Manuel is just here to close out the season, unless he gets this team to the WS, I bet the Wilpons have someone in mind, but could not get him to come in mid-season.

if we got to the playoffs manuel comes back at least next year.

reyes should've gotten an inside the parker there... id say he went 65% out for the first 100 feet.

but he is on fire! ever since he flipped his stance inside out against the yanks he has been great.