SportsWrath

Will Allen signs in Miami

xxi-xxv

Damn, I don't care what anyone says, Will Allen was a good DB, at least better than anything we have (besides Madison) or anyone we will get in the draft. i would have liked to seen us re sign him and have Will Allen and Sam Madison starting.

Damn, I don't care what anyone says, Will Allen was a good DB, at least better than anything we have (besides Madison) or anyone we will get in the draft. i would have liked to seen us re sign him and have Will Allen and Sam Madison starting.

We have seen the best we were ever going to see in Will ALlen, I think Websters upside is as good.

We have seen the best we were ever going to see in Will ALlen, I think Websters upside is as good.

Sure, i love Webster and think he will be great, just not this year. Webster needs another year of being a nickle back and spelling the starters from time to time, get used to the speed of the game.

Sure, i love Webster and think he will be great, just not this year. Webster needs another year of being a nickle back and spelling the starters from time to time, get used to the speed of the game.

Nice scenario if Peterson is healthy, my guess is Corey starts and McQUarters and Deloatch are the nickle and dime backs and the FO is viewing Petersons situation as gravy if he can play.

Nice scenario if Peterson is healthy, my guess is Corey starts and McQUarters and Deloatch are the nickle and dime backs and the FO is viewing Petersons situation as gravy if he can play.

What about Madison? Did you mean to imply him in there when you named RW and Deloatch the nickel backs?

What about Madison? Did you mean to imply him in there when you named RW and Deloatch the nickel backs?

Well if I am saying that Webster starts, the other guys I mentioned are nickle and dimes, I question Petrsons health what the hell did you think I meant with Madison? :TU:

Madison, Webster, McQuarters, Deloatch

Peterson is not penciled anywhere at this point.

Webster should be given a shot this year to start. He improved a lot towards the end of last season and deserves to have a chance. I'd rather see him starting than McQuarters.

I agree,,, the one time I was pissed at Osi all year was his late hit on Trent Green that took Webster's first interception away... he will get atleast 2 this year.. ATLEAST

He's proven he has hands of stone.

At least his an okay cover corner...he won't be making big game changing plays.

I have a sick feeling in my stomach that says that will change... I think he'll have atlease a couple picks, but Madison will have more hopefully

If Nick Saban wants Will Allen, then the Giants made the biggest mistake of their life-time. Maybe Saban knows how to fix the hands of Will Allen, similar to what Coughlin did with Tiki Barber.

It's time for a new defensive coachings staff.