SportsWrath

Mets (30-32) vs. Diamondbacks (34-30) 7:10 PM

RandolphScott

Damn it, that's it. I refuse to watch this team lose any more. I will petition the Mets until they win a game in 9 innings. That's baseball, and it's almost impossible for them to do this.

Wagner is horrible, he needs some work. Pelfrey got fucked over tonight, and Wagner should be ashamed.

Damn it, that's it. I refuse to watch this team lose any more. I will petition the Mets until they win a game in 9 innings. That's baseball, and it's almost impossible for them to do this.

Wagner is horrible, he needs some work. Pelfrey got fucked over tonight, and Wagner should be ashamed.

Do you mean boycott the Mets? :confused:

If the Mets DO win this game, I just want to hear Cohen's call. I think it will sound a little deflated.

If they lose, I guarantee the Mets get swept, and I'll be surprised if Willie is still the manager next week.

Cohen was happier than you and I :clap:

Well some positives because they won.

Anyone remember the Beltran walkoff vs the Phils in 06? It sent Carlos skyrocketing. Maybe just maybe this does the same.

and

Pelfrey, I have felt it since the day I saw hi against the reds in his 1st start 2 years ago, this kid has bigtime stuff and looked great tonight.

Finally... Mets win. I still don't feel good about it, though. Mets can win the game outright when they get 8 shutout innings from their starter? Then proceed to go 8.2 innings without scoring a run before Beltran finally homers. Great, they got a W. The only positive is that they didn't lose this game, because had they done so, I don't think this team has even a smidgeon of a chance of recovering.

Well some positives because they won.

Anyone remember the Beltran walkoff vs the Phils in 06? It sent Carlos skyrocketing. Maybe just maybe this does the same.

and

Pelfrey, I have felt it since the day I saw hi against the reds in his 1st start 2 years ago, this kid has bigtime stuff and looked great tonight.

True but the kid's team can never deliver him a win. A game like tonight has to deflate him. I hope his confidence and his competitive edge doesn't suffer because of his team never getting it done for him.

True but the kid's team can never deliver him a win. A game like tonight has to deflate him. I hope his confidence and his competitive edge doesn't suffer because of his team never getting it done for him.

Pelfrey should piss in Wagners gatorade bottle and the team should buy him post game beers