SportsWrath

David Tyree may not make the team this year

BleedinBlue

Fair enough, but there's a reason why Sinorice Moss was the 44th player drafted while Hall was passed 255 times.

Every year some undrafted guy generates too much hype for whatever reason, only to ultimately lose out on a roster spot. It's just way too early to get excited about guys who the team didn't even see fit to draft, regardless of their collegiate success...

That's how I feel.

On the other hand we've already seen Moss in action and it's not exactly a high benchmark to surpass.

You're right, At the same time, as a highly touted player enetering his third year and feeling the pressure to outperform increasing competition, Moss is more likely to improve and contribute than Hall.

Also, the team invested a lot in Moss and remains confident that investment will be justified. As such, they will exercise much more patience with him than they would an undrafted player.

You're right, At the same time, as a highly touted player enetering his third year and feeling the pressure to outperform increasing competition, Moss is more likely to improve and contribute than Hall.

Also, the team invested a lot in Moss and remains confident that investment will be justified. As such, they will exercise much more patience with him than they would an undrafted player.

Different GM though. I read somewhere that EA felt a little urgency to get Moss because he promised his family that he would.

Different GM though. I read somewhere that EA felt a little urgency to get Moss because he promised his family that he would.

Reese ran the draft that year. He was apart of the personnel department that rated Sinorice Moss a top-45 player...

Reese ran the draft that year. He was apart of the personnel department that rated Sinorice Moss a top-45 player...

I swear Money, you're one of the brass. You always come in with words that sound like they just came out of the Giants org.'s briefing room. :worshippy:

But I have to say I agree with you. He was a big part of all that, and a big reason he took over for Acorsi.

I was wondering the other day how we would fare if we moved Amani to slot...I always pictured him as the tough, sure handed, not afraid to go over the middle type of slot guy....that would allow more freedom in moving our WRs around...

Toomer is getting up there and I kind of feel that if one of the younger WRs is going to step up, he's gonna need to be a starter soon

I was wondering the other day how we would fare if we moved Amani to slot...I always pictured him as the tough, sure handed, not afraid to go over the middle type of slot guy....that would allow more freedom in moving our WRs around...

Toomer is getting up there and I kind of feel that if one of the younger WRs is going to step up, he's gonna need to be a starter soon

Amani already spends a lot of time lined up in the slot. In 3WR sets, usually Smith would line up outside and Toomer in the slot. Same with Moss.