SportsWrath

Lastings Milledge

xxi-xxv

I was thinking the same thing. What a lazer that ball was...!

DOes this franchise not know at this point that traditionally they win with homegrown talent and pitching. There are 4 guys and 1 relatively young guy you can build a nice young core around.

I will not even get into the plethora of young arms we have, led by Pelfry, Soler, Bannister, Humber and Heilman.

And to add to that as the article that exit posted a couple days ago, these guys are going to help us even further, allowing us to free up some money and sign some big names.

Imagine if we had Kazmir.

And to add to that as the article that exit posted a couple days ago, these guys are going to help us even further, allowing us to free up some money and sign some big names.

Imagine if we had Kazmir.

No actually GATEB I can't because I am a lifelong Met fan and I am use to them doing shit like this and being a dumping ground for other teams shit, while our prospects flourish elsewhere. I am so use to this by now that its impossible for me to picture a guy like Kazmir being great with the Mets.

No actually GATEB I can't because I am a lifelong Met fan and I am use to them doing shit like this and being a dumping ground for other teams shit, while our prospects flourish elsewhere. I am so use to this by now that its impossible for me to picture a guy like Kazmir being great with the Mets.

I started to get into it maybe right after the Mo Vaughn, Roberto Alomar's and others came along. So I'm still getting used to this.

Milledge will be traded for Soriano and Sorianos bandbox stadium power and propensity to whiff on breaking stuff(an NL trademark)will result in him hitting 250 with 17 homers and 61 rbis and leaving next year and taking a lesser deal to play with the Yankees, while Lastings Milledge becomes more popular in the DC area than Marion Barry and wins NL rookie of the year.

And if you are a real Met fan you would expect nothing less :(

Milledge will be traded for Soriano and Sorianos bandbox stadium power and propensity to whiff on breaking stuff(an NL trademark)will result in him hitting 250 with 17 homers and 61 rbis and leaving next year and taking a lesser deal to play with the Yankees, while Lastings Milledge becomes more popular in the DC area than Marion Barry and wins NL rookie of the year.

And if you are a real Met fan you would expect nothing less :(

Ok, Lockhart. http://www.metsblog.com/blog/_archives/200...22/1835221.html

02:34 PM - News: Minaya Asked About Soriano

...posted by Matthew Cerrone...

Mike Francesa, host of WFAN’s Mike and the MadDog, recently talked with Mets GM Omar Minaya regarding the rumors involving the Mets and Nationals 2B Alfonso Soriano…

According to Francesa, Minaya contacted the Nationals, who asked for OF Lastings Milledge, which Minaya immediately disregarded…

…hahaha…that’s rich…

Regarding Milledge, Minaya told Francesa that the young outfielder could be capable of playing in the major-leagues this season…

Lockhart :LMAO:

I have been watching the Mets make boneheaded deals for years and years, even you youngsters all saw the debacle of the Kazmir deal and must STILL be reminded of it every 5th day when that piece of dung Zambrano is force fed down our throats because Rick Peterson says he can fix him in 5 minutes(that was 5 minutes in dog years BTW).

Its not being Lockhart, ite being a fan and having seen time and time again where this team goes when it trades young talent for aging stars. This franchise has always been successful when they nurture home grown pitching and players and sprinkle in good solid vets. I feel that they have done a nice job of this now with Delgado and Beltran to go with Wright and Reyes. I fear they will piss this away(as any life long Met fan would). I think a nice core of Wright, Reyes, Beltran, Milledge, Hernandez is a great start to a young core and would be pissed if we STeve Philipsed it away!

Lockhart :LMAO:

I have been watching the Mets make boneheaded deals for years and years, even you youngsters all saw the debacle of the Kazmir deal and must STILL be reminded of it every 5th day when that piece of dung Zambrano is force fed down our throats because Rick Peterson says he can fix him in 5 minutes(that was 5 minutes in dog years BTW).

Its not being Lockhart, ite being a fan and having seen time and time again where this team goes when it trades young talent for aging stars. This franchise has always been successful when they nurture home grown pitching and players and sprinkle in good solid vets. I feel that they have done a nice job of this now with Delgado and Beltran to go with Wright and Reyes. I fear they will piss this away(as any life long Met fan would). I think a nice core of Wright, Reyes, Beltran, Milledge, Hernandez is a great start to a young core and would be pissed if we STeve Philipsed it away!

Sorry, Floyd :LMAO: j/k j/k